Halo turning into Call of Booty?

Halo is gonna lose its charm that way. I mean seriously we need to start a petition of sorts to stop this from ever happening to Halo multiplayer.

The INFINITY SLAYER gametype for example:

A new twist on the traditional Slayer experience that now allows Spartans to earn points during the course of a match which can eventually be leveraged to call in ordnance from overhead. Ordnance drops within Infinity Slayer consist of three selectable but randomly generated weapons or power-ups, the latter which can alter the Spartans speed, shielding, or ability to issue damage.

Sounds like Call of Booty to me.

What do you guys think?

You’re 3 months late to the party.

> Halo is gonna lose its charm that way. I mean seriously we need to start a petition of sorts to stop this from ever happening to Halo multiplayer.
>
> The INFINITY SLAYER gametype for example:
>
> A new twist on the traditional Slayer experience that now allows Spartans to earn points during the course of a match which can eventually be leveraged to call in ordnance from overhead. Ordnance drops within Infinity Slayer consist of three selectable but randomly generated weapons or power-ups, the latter which can alter the Spartans speed, shielding, or ability to issue damage.
>
> Sounds like Call of Booty to me.
>
> What do you guys think?

sigh

I’m really getting tired of these threads…but I’ll asnwer anyway…no it sound like Halo and a new direction to Halo at that.

Only thing I don’t like about H4 is the armor mods… I would say they have call of duty characteristics… but that isn’t going to make it play like CoD. Because it is halo

Nope…

I’m just not seeing it.

Get out, you’re perma-fired

This is a bad thread, and you should feel bad.

I disagree with you.

> > Halo is gonna lose its charm that way. I mean seriously we need to start a petition of sorts to stop this from ever happening to Halo multiplayer.
> >
> > The INFINITY SLAYER gametype for example:
> >
> > A new twist on the traditional Slayer experience that now allows Spartans to earn points during the course of a match which can eventually be leveraged to call in ordnance from overhead. Ordnance drops within Infinity Slayer consist of three selectable but randomly generated weapons or power-ups, the latter which can alter the Spartans speed, shielding, or ability to issue damage.
> >
> > Sounds like Call of Booty to me.
> >
> > What do you guys think?
>
> sigh
>
>
> I’m really getting tired of these threads…but I’ll asnwer anyway…no it sound like Halo and a new direction to Halo at that.

Wait a minute isn’t “Ordnance” a Black of Duty term?

Seeing as we still play as fast tough super soldiers, I don’t see how that is call of duty.
I’ve played both and there is a large difference I assure you.

> > > Halo is gonna lose its charm that way. I mean seriously we need to start a petition of sorts to stop this from ever happening to Halo multiplayer.
> > >
> > > The INFINITY SLAYER gametype for example:
> > >
> > > A new twist on the traditional Slayer experience that now allows Spartans to earn points during the course of a match which can eventually be leveraged to call in ordnance from overhead. Ordnance drops within Infinity Slayer consist of three selectable but randomly generated weapons or power-ups, the latter which can alter the Spartans speed, shielding, or ability to issue damage.
> > >
> > > Sounds like Call of Booty to me.
> > >
> > > What do you guys think?
> >
> > sigh
> >
> >
> > I’m really getting tired of these threads…but I’ll asnwer anyway…no it sound like Halo and a new direction to Halo at that.
>
> Wait a minute isn’t “Ordnance” a Black of Duty term?

You do understand that word has a use outside of video games right?

No one owns it, nor did they copy it.

If you think Halo looks like Call of Duty then I can’t wait to hear you on Day one of Halo 4’s release and how different your mind state will be.

> A new twist on the traditional Slayer experience that now allows Spartans to earn points during the course of a match which can eventually be leveraged to call in ordnance from overhead. <mark>Ordnance drops within Infinity Slayer consist of three selectable but randomly generated weapons or power-ups, the latter which can alter the Spartans speed, shielding, or ability to issue damage.</mark>
> <mark>Sounds like Call of Booty to me.</mark>

Last time I checked, CoD never had ‘power-ups’ ANd last time I checked, Halo 4 doesnt have AC-130’s

You’re late. Come see me at my office during breaktime.

no more responses to this post…

it doesnt need the bumbs -_-

Sounds like your whining over nothing to me.

> Halo is gonna lose its charm that way. I mean seriously we need to start a petition of sorts to stop this from ever happening to Halo multiplayer.
>
> The INFINITY SLAYER gametype for example:
>
> A new twist on the traditional Slayer experience that now allows Spartans to earn points during the course of a match which can eventually be leveraged to call in ordnance from overhead. Ordnance drops within Infinity Slayer consist of three selectable but randomly generated weapons or power-ups, the latter which can alter the Spartans speed, shielding, or ability to issue damage.
>
>
> What do you guys think?

petitions are illegal on here… Dont even start.

> > A new twist on the traditional Slayer experience that now allows Spartans to earn points during the course of a match which can eventually be leveraged to call in ordnance from overhead. <mark>Ordnance drops within Infinity Slayer consist of three selectable but randomly generated weapons or power-ups, the latter which can alter the Spartans speed, shielding, or ability to issue damage.</mark>
> > <mark>Sounds like Call of Booty to me.</mark>
>
> Last time I checked, CoD never had ‘power-ups’ ANd last time I checked, Halo 4 doesnt have AC-130’s

Ok then tell me “overhead” isn’t CoD. Airstrikes?!

doesn’t this halo now being another CoD point of view concern anyone?

Smh

its funny how these threads come from people who are visibly unaware of any reasoning 343i has given and are oblivious to what makes Halo Halo, and CoD CoD.

> I can’t wait to hear you on Day one of Halo 4’s release and how different your mind state will be.

“Oh man, this game isn’t anywhere near as easy as CoD…”