Halo TU release date

http://comic-con.gamespot.com/video/6324920/frank-oconner-talks-halo-anniversary-and-halo-4?tag=updates;latest;all;title;4

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

dude that so makes it sound like there will be an option to remove bloom for classic playlist! Zomga Zomga Zomga

> http://comic-con.gamespot.com/video/6324920/frank-oconner-talks-halo-anniversary-and-halo-4?tag=updates;latest;all;title;4

Fix’d

So november or earlier then ? , damn that must be one big update

> YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
>
> dude that so makes it sound like there will be an option to remove bloom for classic playlist! Zomga Zomga Zomga

When did it sound like that? Did we watch a different video?

Well he says they’re making changes to help enable classic play. Which would point to bloom being removed.

Didn´t saw the interview before. Many thanks to OP.

> Well he says they’re making changes to help enable classic play. Which would point to bloom being removed.

Not necessarily. That statement could mean a lot of things. And although I actually do hope that bloom gets removed at least for the new classic maps, I seriously doubt it. If 343i removed bloom, it would mean to admit that it’s broken. And game developers generally don’t do that.

November… sigh…

Why do they have to release the Title Update in the month that almost every blockbuster game of the year is coming out?

I can see the TU going almost completely unnoticed.
My friends will probably be preoccupied with Gears of War/Battlefield/Modern Warfare from September all the way into 2012.

Hopefully they change enough to make the old Halo lovers go back to Halo even with all those new titles out.

> > Well he says they’re making changes to help enable classic play. Which would point to bloom being removed.
>
> Not necessarily. That statement could mean a lot of things. And although I actually do hope that bloom gets removed at least for the new classic maps, I seriously doubt it. If 343i removed bloom, it would mean to admit that it’s broken. And game developers generally don’t do that.

no, trying to create a classic feel from halo 1 dosent mean that you admit it’s broken, all it means is your trying to make a classic enviorment in MM where people can enjoy the game as it used to be

He said the TU would be probably November, maybe earlier. We can speculate that it will be in the Summer/Fall area. So we still have some waiting time.

I just hope it will be be before battlefield/mw3/halo aniversery(lol) otherwise i will be pretty busy.