Halo Trolls

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not make non-constructive posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Roll call

hi my name is GG SPOT and I came for dat -Yoink-. “Hi GG SPOT”. So it all started with my 1st grade teacher Mrs. Buchanan. She was very pretty. She asked me why I came to school one morning and I replied for dat -Yoink- Mrs. Buhcanan. I was sent to the principals office of course. She was pretty too. She asked me why I was sent there and I replied I came for dat -Yoink-. She got the message. SO I’ve been ballin ever since yo. Lifes a garden dig it. Cant have no in your heart. AND YOU SEE THOSE ICE CUBES!!! THEY DONT WANT YOU TO HAVE THOSE ICE CUBES!!! ANOTHER ONE!!! Thank you so much yall have been a great crowd I’ll be here till Tuesday! Troll on!

> 2533274867220166;2:
> hi my name is GG SPOT and I came for dat -Yoink-. “Hi GG SPOT”. So it all started with my 1st grade teacher Mrs. Buchanan. She was very pretty. She asked me why I came to school one morning and I replied for dat -Yoink- Mrs. Buhcanan. I was sent to the principals office of course. She was pretty too. She asked me why I was sent there and I replied I came for dat -Yoink-. She got the message. SO I’ve been ballin ever since yo. Lifes a garden dig it. Cant have no in your heart. AND YOU SEE THOSE ICE CUBES!!! THEY DONT WANT YOU TO HAVE THOSE ICE CUBES!!! ANOTHER ONE!!! Thank you so much yall have been a great crowd I’ll be here till Tuesday! Troll on!

I’m not sure of whether or not be amused or kind of grossed out.