Halo toys/skulls?

What are Halo toys? Where do you find them?
Also, I know that you can turn on skulls, but an achievement says to collect them. Where do you find them? I was just browsing achievements and was wondering.

They are like little plushies scattered around Halo 2 in the master chief collection. You can find them by looking at a youtube guide if looking for them seems too hard.

> 2533274807802500;2:
> They are like little plushies scattered around Halo 2 in the master chief collection. You can find them by looking at a youtube guide if looking for them seems too hard.

Oh, I just played H2 Anniversary and beat it for the first time. Thanks

In case you’re interested, TrueAchievements is a great resource for achievements. There are guides to individual achievements and full walkthroughs available.

> 2533274824050480;4:
> In case you’re interested, TrueAchievements is a great resource for achievements. There are guides to individual achievements and full walkthroughs available.

They’ve been a godsend for my achievement hunting. I would never have found like all the toys without them.

> 2535435902217648;5:
> > 2533274824050480;4:
> > In case you’re interested, TrueAchievements is a great resource for achievements. There are guides to individual achievements and full walkthroughs available.
>
> They’ve been a godsend for my achievement hunting. I would never have found like all the toys without them.

They are also normally the first resource that pops up if you select and achievement and press the “help” option on it. Very useful if you don’t feel like pulling it up on a phone.

Like others have said. You find the toys in Halo2 anniversary on mcc. There are guides on how to find them. But there is something enjoyable about finding them yourself although some you definitely need the guides for otherwise you’ll have a job finding them. And skulls again are either scattered on the map or you have to do something specific to get it depending on the skull. Happy hunting