Halo: The ring

In each Halo game with a number, it has not disappointed that it forgot what Halo was about: the ring - I was ever so impressed with Halo 4 when I saw the ring again and yet that I wasn’t on it, 343i still were able to incorporate it into the campaign.

So out of everything I want in Halo 5: Guardians, what I’ll need is a ring to still be in the game. Does that concern anyone else? Anyone else see my point?

I really wouldn’t mind going to another Halo ring in this one. I’m still hoping we get to see that Flood infested Halo (I think that’s I-07?).

> In each Halo game with a number, it has not disappointed that it forgot what Halo was about: the ring - I was ever so impressed with Halo 4 when I saw the ring again and yet that I wasn’t on it, 343i still were able to incorporate it into the campaign.
>
> So out of everything I want in Halo 5: Guardians, what I’ll need is a ring to still be in the game. Does that concern anyone else? Anyone else see my point?

Absolutely agreed. By the time Halo 5: Guardians is released, it will have been eight years since we’ve stepped foot on a Halo ring in any game (Campaign wise).

> I really wouldn’t mind going to another Halo ring in this one. I’m still hoping we get to see that Flood infested Halo (I think that’s I-07?)

Installation 07 is correct!

So does every Halo ring have flood on them and every Requiem ball have prometheans?

> So does every Halo ring have flood on them and every Requiem ball have prometheans?

I’m pretty sure all Halo rings have Flood on them, but not all Shield Worlds have Prometheans (Requiem is likely the only one). Most if not all have Sentinels, or some other Forerunner mechanical presence.

For example, Onyx /Trevelyan and Shield 0459 have Sentinels and the like, but no Prometheans.