Halo: The Master Chief Collection

So I’ve been playing Halo for a while now, and I’ve always played the games on legendary difficulty, even if I’ve never played the game before. I discovered that in Halo 5 you can get the armor Helioskrill for completing every Halo campaign on legendary. I checked and did not have the armor. I did some research, and most of the people with the same problem have said it is because at one point you’re game wasn’t in legendary. However, under every mission in my collection under solo, the legendary badge is present. Apparently, there is a glitch where if you pause your game for a bit and come back, you’re console will inform you you’re profile had been signed out. When this happens, people say that if you continue the game without restarting Halo: The Master Chief Collection, your progress would not save. I did not know about this at the time, and I don’t even know if this is the case, because I still have the legendary badge for every mission. So, after all of this, I was wondering if anyone knows what’s going on? I really don’t want to go through every mission on legendary again, even though I love the game. I do not think it’s fair that someone would have to replay an entire game for something they have already rightfully earned.

Looking at your Service Record on Waypoint I can see a few missions that aren’t registering as being completed on legendary and you also don’t have the Legend achievement unlocked - which is a requirement for getting the armour. You’ll need to run through the following missions again and make sure they register as being completed:

Halo CE

• ASSAULT ON THE CONTROL ROOM

• 343 GUILTY SPARK

• KEYES - THE MAWHalo 2

• THE ORACLE