Halo The Master Chief Collection xbox 360 PLEASE!

Dear 343 Industries,
As everyone that holds Halo dear to their hearts will know this year is the 10th anniversary of halo 2 and to celebrate your brought along the collection to show your appreciation to the fans for their dedication to the franchise. However i believe the realse of this celebration should be extended to all platforms where halo has been and in many cases where it still is. Halo has changed gaming as well as being Xbox’s flagship game as has spread far and wide making comics books and 2 full movies after nightfall comes out with the collection. So please 343 extend the celebration to pc and 360 even if it’s just halo 2 Anniversary, let us all take the first step of our great journey… together as one.

I’m not bashing the 360 or PC but i think they are trying to sell Xbox Ones. Highly doubt it will release on 360 and PC. Sorry :frowning:

Guess your right, hopefully when sales go up though.

PC is possible, but 360? Can’t be done. It would be like trying to play Halo 4 on the original Xbox.

I believe there is a petition on change.org for a pc version which is gaining a lot of supporters recently so fingers crossed

Not happening for a number of reasons but chiefly that the MMC is supposed to be a killer app for the Xbox one…that alone is enough to understand this and secondly that the game is 60 gig all together which would require multiple disks which is the exact opposite of what 343i is trying to do

I guess so would still be good though

Just a dream i guess…

It’s a real shame. :frowning:

> 2533275041259490;5:
> I believe there is a petition on change.org for a pc version which is gaining a lot of supporters recently so fingers crossed

…And petitions actually work with massive companies like Microsoft? Call me pessimistic, but I don’t think a petition’s gonna change anything unless it gets several million supporters and even then it’s unlikely. A Kickstarter fundraiser would have better luck since MS would then have a scrap of incentive to do something.

Simply not possible.

Stop triying to make Halo MCC to Xbox 360, It’s not going to happen.

Yeah…
The biggest hurdle for PC is Microsoft wanting to sell Xbox Ones. I think maybe in a year or two, Windows has a chance, but it doesn’t matter whether or not Microsoft is willing for a 360 version. The Xbox 360’s hardware completely prohibits the possibility.

PCs are flexible enough that a lot of them could install and run the MCC; if graphical adjustments were properly supported, an even higher number of PCs could run it. However, Xbox 360s are locked in their hardware (512MB of RAM and so on). There’s no way to make the MCC work on 360 without a lot of compromises which ultimately would please no one.

PCs transitioned to next-gen a long time ago, and can easily upgrade as needed. The Xbox One is next gen, and can run the MCC easily. The 360 is tied to old hardware and could barely handle Halo 4; it’s time to retire it.

is very big for the xbox360

A total of 65GB would be required unless I am misstaken that would be about 4-5 discs at least and they would have to fracture multiplayer between the discs on behalf of the different engines

Somebody lock this down, there’s too many of these crying posts.

> 2533275041259490;1:
> Dear 343 Industries,
> As everyone that holds Halo dear to their hearts will know this year is the 10th anniversary of halo 2 and to celebrate your brought along the collection to show your appreciation to the fans for their dedication to the franchise. However i believe the realse of this celebration should be extended to all platforms where halo has been and in many cases where it still is. Halo has changed gaming as well as being Xbox’s flagship game as has spread far and wide making comics books and 2 full movies after nightfall comes out with the collection. So please 343 extend the celebration to pc and 360 even if it’s just halo 2 Anniversary, let us all take the first step of our great journey… together as one.

Not gonna happen anytime soon man, if at all.

> 2533274844683829;16:
> Somebody lock this down, there’s too many of these crying posts.

Agreed

What impertinence! I shall purge you at once!

maybe