Halo: The Beginning - Official Fanfic Novel

www.HaloSRTclan.webs.com

Hello, my name is Matt, and I am the official author of the online, fan fiction novel, known as Halo: The Beginning. I have been working on my novel for a couple months now, and it’s coming along great. It has been rated four (4) stars overall by my online fans, and I hope to get more by publishing a description, and summary of my book. My book contains mostly calm, yet intense talking scenes, but right now, SRA (Salvakian Republic Army), is preparing to launch an offense attack to save, and take back, an invaded military fortress. The opposing army (enemy) TKM (Tailokian Military Kingdom) is ransacking the city, which is surrounding the fort (Orchunada). Ofcours, you follow an SRA commander, Elliot S. Brooks, and his second in command, Shane E. Carter, the son of the bold, and heroic Noble Team leader. www.HaloSRTclan.webs.com

This book contains over ten (10) awesome, and lovable characters. And all of these characters come with their own personalities, and problems. I urge you to visit my website (below) if your in the mood for a quick, and awesome read. Like I said, the book is easy to follow, contains awesome moments, and it’s the perfect book for you. Hopefully, I get it published, because I have already received a confirmation from a publishing company (below) requesting three (3) books…

Thanks for reading, :slight_smile:

www.HaloSRTclan.webs.com

Also, visit my friends website…
He’s not looking to publish, so he writes fun, and action-packed chapters…
www.TFUstory.webs.com

www.HaloSRTclan.webs.com

Visit my official website now…

Once again, please stick to your original thread and stop creating duplicates.