Halo tattoo sleeve continued

Hey everyone a while ago I had posted the beginning of my Halo sleeve tattoo I’m working on, and just thought I’d post an update and some pictures for those interested. Thanks for looking!
The newest part, Cortana

And the beginning of the sleeve so far, The Masterchief

Ps. If a mod could fix my links so you can straight click on them I would appreciate it, thanks in advance!

I did you one better. :slight_smile:

> 2533274796457055;2:
> I did you one better. :slight_smile:

Your the best snickerdoodle, thank you!

Sick dude. That work is fantastic your artist deserves some mad praise.
What else are you including for the rest of the sleeve?

> 2533274862926994;4:
> Sick dude. That work is fantastic your artist deserves some mad praise.
> What else are you including for the rest of the sleeve?

Thank you! Going to include the Arbiter on my bicep area, and 343 guilty spark around my elbow area. Then everything else all background with a halo ring hopefully if space permits.

> 2586218893162808;5:
> > 2533274862926994;4:
> > Sick dude. That work is fantastic your artist deserves some mad praise.
> > What else are you including for the rest of the sleeve?
>
> Thank you! Going to include the Arbiter on my bicep area, and 343 guilty spark around my elbow area. Then everything else all background with a halo ring hopefully if space permits.

Sweet. I’m guessing Halo 5 era design for arbiter? I will say this for 343i the designs what they did for arbiter is better than what we saw in the past. I feel like even those who don’t like the new Chief design can’t complain much about arbiter. Love spark and the ring too.
What was the inspiration (ok yes Halo I know) like why those characters in particular? Any specific moments from games, books, or other media that made you think “yoink I need that on my body.”?

> 2533274862926994;6:
> > 2586218893162808;5:
> > > 2533274862926994;4:
> > > Sick dude. That work is fantastic your artist deserves some mad praise.
> > > What else are you including for the rest of the sleeve?
> >
> > Thank you! Going to include the Arbiter on my bicep area, and 343 guilty spark around my elbow area. Then everything else all background with a halo ring hopefully if space permits.
>
> Sweet. I’m guessing Halo 5 era design for arbiter? I will say this for 343i the designs what they did for arbiter is better than what we saw in the past. I feel like even those who don’t like the new Chief design can’t complain much about arbiter. Love spark and the ring too.
> What was the inspiration (ok yes Halo I know) like why those characters in particular? Any specific moments from games, books, or other media that made you think “yoink I need that on my body.”?

Ya I was thinking Halo 5 arbiter or the Halo 2 Anniversary. Hard to say I have to sit down and chat with the tattoo artist and figure out what might work best.

Oh geez, I could write you a whole novel about all my feelings surrounding my experiences with Halo haha but I won’t burden you with a massive wall of text. I guess I can’t really sum it up to any super specific moments, Getting them all tattooed on me comes from all the amazing memories that I will always cherish and enjoy. The countless hours my friends and I put into the games and still do, to this whole universe I just really can lose myself in since I was a kid. Not to be corny but it got me through some hard times and really was this amazing social outlet that I could share with so many people.Sorry it’s such a broad answer to your question there’s just so many things I can’t narrow it down.

This is absolutely beautifully done! Your artist deserves mad props/praise!! Can’t wait to see the finished version!