Halo swat meets rainbow six siege

Was playing swat on halo 5 and decided ‘man, wouldn’t it be fun if you couldn’t jump but could lean around corners?’
I don’t think every game mode should have leaning, I just think there should be one game mode like swat that could take away jumping and add leaning and make the game more tactical. This would make a game mode similar to rainbow six siege, of which I am a big fan.

No, SWAT is a mode designed for people to already easily land precision kills, making that easier makes the mode watered down further than what it is, I’m not opposed to this for custom games, but not in official playlists.

> 2533274947044147;2:
> No, SWAT is a mode designed for people to already easily land precision kills, making that easier makes the mode watered down further than what it is, I’m not opposed to this for custom games, but not in official playlists.

Take away aim assist for consoles then?

> 2533274824619024;3:
> > 2533274947044147;2:
> > No, SWAT is a mode designed for people to already easily land precision kills, making that easier makes the mode watered down further than what it is, I’m not opposed to this for custom games, but not in official playlists.
>
> Take away aim assist for consoles then?

At this point you’re suggesting a new mode entirely, if that’s the case, sure, but not as a replacement to SWAT.

> 2533274947044147;4:
> > 2533274824619024;3:
> > > 2533274947044147;2:
> > > No, SWAT is a mode designed for people to already easily land precision kills, making that easier makes the mode watered down further than what it is, I’m not opposed to this for custom games, but not in official playlists.
> >
> > Take away aim assist for consoles then?
>
> At this point you’re suggesting a new mode entirely, if that’s the case, sure, but not as a replacement to SWAT.

Yes, more like a separate variation.

Adding a ‘peak around corners’ mechanic to Halo wouldn’t be a good idea, for the same reasons people are against sprint: it doesn’t belong in Halo, and adding it in would result in a vastly different style of game.

I understand you want it in only one mode, but it would still be quite jarring for people to find a slow, tactical R6S mode in a game where people often run and jump around in the open and value their lives INFINITELY less.

I’m sorry, but people buy Halo to play Halo, not R6S. Halo is not nor ever was a tactical shooter.

> 2535449076192416;6:
> Adding a ‘peak around corners’ mechanic to Halo wouldn’t be a good idea, for the same reasons people are against sprint: it doesn’t belong in Halo, and adding it in would result in a vastly different style of game.
>
> I understand you want it in only one mode, but it would still be quite jarring for people to find a slow, tactical R6S mode in a game where people often run and jump around in the open and value their lives INFINITELY less.
>
> I’m sorry, but people buy Halo to play Halo, not R6S. Halo is not nor ever was a tactical shooter.

Halo 3 ODST had a tactical atmosphere, but yeah, nothing like rainbow six