Halo strategy game Purely for PC

Halo wars was awesome! (as a first of its kind strategy game) however i think if 343 created an RTS Purely for PC and put effect into Single Player campaign as well as the Esport Community whilst keeping the two seperate! (like starcraft 2 did) then it would become a HUGE success! And i’m not just talking about changing the format of Halo wars… i mean a “From scratch” RTS!

should it’s single player include the master chief? or should it involve an unrelated character/s?

I think it would be cool if they gave us the option to customize our spartans like “Reach” allowed us to do, man or woman, outfit appearance. etc.

I doubt it’d do well enough alone for PC. I mean you’ve got the pirates but cutting out your main demographic is hardly a good business move.

No, halo wars 2. Xbox one.

> No, halo wars 2. Xbox one.

My friends and i love halo wars. I joke with them that in halo wars 2 the Didact will be a leader and his power is called Gravity field he grabs all enemy units in the area flings them like rag dolls and kills them all.

My friend wants Mammoths vs Scarab battles.

I actually agree with the OP’s idea. The reason being that RTS games just look so much faster on a mouse and keyboard than on a console gamepad.

> Halo wars was awesome! (as a first of its kind strategy game) however i think if 343 created an RTS Purely for PC and put effect into Single Player campaign as well as the Esport Community whilst keeping the two seperate! (like starcraft 2 did) then it would become a HUGE success! And i’m not just talking about changing the format of Halo wars… i mean a “From scratch” RTS!
>
> should it’s single player include the master chief? or should it involve an unrelated character/s?
>
> I think it would be cool if they gave us the option to customize our spartans like “Reach” allowed us to do, man or woman, outfit appearance. etc.

As long as This RTS Halo game looks at other RTS games like Starcraft, Sins of a Solar Empire, Supreme Commander, Command and Conquer, and Star Trek Armada, to name a few, and create a true RTS game, not another Halo Wars when it comes to gameplay, I want Halo level campaign, but I want real power house RTS gameplay.

I don’t want a RTS game that gives me max 100 Units on the field at once, I want a RTS game that gives me 300 to 500+ Units max, I want an army. I don’t want an RTS game like Halo Wars where our bases was locked to certain locations, and builds are limited to only to your base location.

Now, I wouldn’t mind if there was a dual platform release of both PC and Xbox, but as long as the game is designed for the PC first, and not limited based off of what people think a RTS should be for an Xbox, look at Command and Conquer and Supreme Commander, those two RTS games are PC games, but are also on the Xbox, and have better gameplay than Halo Wars, Bases was not limited like in Halo Wars, you wasn’t limited based on Unit Cap.