Halo Still Has Time To Become Reality

According to the timeline, we have 270 years to make the Slipspace drive, around 59 years to settle on Mars, The Jovian Moons, and Luna. Which, at the rate of current exploration and scientific endeavors is reasonable. Following this, 500 years for a Spartan sounds pretty reasonable. 500 years to First Contact sounds reasonable. So, if you’re having a bad day this is to cheer you up. The Flood, The Covenant, The Banished, and the near extinction of human life still have time to happen.

5 Likes

I certainly hope that there isn’t a parasitic lifeform out there biding its time, but a galactic war with aliens is definitely possible. Even if they don’t initiate it, we humans are very distrustful and territorial.

4 Likes

Lets just hope the flood doesn’t find us now in the state we’re in.

1 Like

I’d like to take the Halo universe minus the galactic parasitic life forms and the near total decimation of humanity thanks to religious aliens that didn’t like our ugly faces.

3 Likes

I would grab a shotgun and bury myself

1 Like

not going to happen with population weakend by some injections and totally controlled by a small group of people…

Aw, c’mon guys don’t be like that! The flood is your friend. You should trust it. :] Really! It’s safe, they’re just misunderstood. It’s ok, you can trust me. :] Just let them convert you please trust me. :]

2 Likes

God the hippies would end the world.

yeah the flood just want to end war, and suffering. all will be one.

3 Likes

Yeah see you understand. I knew you would! :] Yep, the flood sure is swell. :]

2 Likes

You forgot ‘and then sweetness.’

1 Like