Halo stats are being decommissioned

Edited by Moderator - Please do not spread false information.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

Conversation with XBOX SUPPORT and the post from 343i has seemed to clear up some issues with Halo Reach.The LIVE matchmaking stats are not going to accumulate anymore and in the future probably we will see more elimination of other working statistics such as Halo Waypoint Challenges (ex.daily & weekly).Please let your voice be heard!Highly recommend to use the FEEDBACK FORM at bottom of page so Microsoft and 343i will read how you feel and what suggestions for the process of communicating to all in advance when decisions are made to decommission future games.Communication between Developer,XBOX SUPPORT,and the gaming community would help ease the shock and awe that has been experienced with many true Halo Reach community gamers.To all good luck in your future gaming experiences on LIVE. Bungie,thank you for a great run to make us all true Halo gamers.You were the reason we smiled everyday when that Xbox came on and we shared our lives in the Halo experience.Signing off…

You can’t be serious… That’s ridiculous.

> You can’t be serious… That’s ridiculous.

It is ridiculous… this guy seems like a troll to me. I wouldn’t take him seriously.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not spread false information.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

Unfortunately,the in-game stats will not be coming back.You may consider manually keeping up with your stats game after game and post it in your BIO.At least your still playing REACH and keeping up with your own stats.Yes,the enjoyment of stat collecting and progressing every gaming day made REACH so special to us loyal gamers.So keep up the fight,continue to play REACH,and welcome the new REACH community gamers when REACH is free to GOLD MEMBERS.

I’m sorry, but I simply don’t believe you and I don’t think a conversation from Xbox Support should be used as your source for this.

As far as we know, an issue has occurred on the back end recently (August 23?) and it stopped stats from updating. During this time, 343 Industries were preparing for PAX Prime event. The people who would normally pass this stuff on (Bravo, Tashi, etc) were all out at that event helping out.

If they were going to turn off Reach stats, we’d have a warning MONTHS in advance. They wouldn’t randomly turn them off on a random day in August and refuse to comment on them.