Halo: Starscope rewards

Okay, been clicking around on Halo Starscope and found 3 rewards so far…

www.halostarscope.com

1. High Charity - Click on the pedestal with Cortana on it - Reward Mobile/Desktop wallpaper

2. The Ark - Click on 343 Guilty Spark hovering by the hologram of the Ark - Reward Mobile/Desktop wallpaper

3. The Pillar of Autumn - Click on the RIGHT pilots counsel - Reward Halo 2 Ringtone

There is a new one out which is supposed to include a hidden terminal… clue via Xbox’s twitter account posted yesterday I believe…

Apologies if this has already been posted but just want to see if anyone has found anything else or if anyone needed help finding some of the rewards.

I wonder if the terminal is really a nice neat terminal or something meh. I hope it’s something new and nice.

I think that the most recent tweet, which led to the deciphered code reading monitor is in reference to the one on the ark that you have already found i.e. 343 guilty spark is the monitor. Also the background of the image shows the orion arm and the nearest location to that is the ark.
Hope ive helped

The message translates to DEMON AI. Now what do we do with this message?

> 2533274830587831;4:
> The message translates to DEMON AI. Now what do we do with this message?

That is referring to Cortana on High Charity. Just click on her and a it gives you links to a wallpaper for phone and desktop

The fourth one I have been able to find is on Installation 05. It is on the tip of one of the spires shooting the blue beam into the center of the halo, specifically it is the one below the covenant ship in the sky that has the video highlights on it, just scroll down the blue steak until you see your mouse change on desktop or if on mobile just click the top of the described spire. Sorry if this isn’t clear enough,

For finding this terminal you unlock an exclusive Halo Nightfall wallpaper for either mobile or desktop

In a lore point of view the only thing Starscope gave was the name of the Flood infested ship that landed on earth in Halo 3’s Floodgate level. Indulgence of Conviction. That was the only new part of the lore that it gave us.

The terminals in Starscope are only special unlocks like wallpapers or ringtones sadly. No terminals like Halo 3 or even Halo 4’s.

I looked though out the whole thing to be certain. Sorry

You should update the OP with every new reward and puzzle.

> 2533274836874363;7:
> In a lore point of view the only thing Starscope gave was the name of the Flood infested ship that landed on earth in Halo 3’s Floodgate level. Indulgence of Conviction. That was the only new part of the lore that it gave us.
>
> The terminals in Starscope are only special unlocks like wallpapers or ringtones sadly. No terminals like Halo 3 or even Halo 4’s.
>
> I looked though out the whole thing to be certain. Sorry

It was as I guessed it would be then… disappointing…

> 2533274836874363;7:
> In a lore point of view the only thing Starscope gave was the name of the Flood infested ship that landed on earth in Halo 3’s Floodgate level. Indulgence of Conviction. That was the only new part of the lore that it gave us.

Yeah, i noticed that as well.

> 2533274835488730;10:
> > 2533274836874363;7:
> > In a lore point of view the only thing Starscope gave was the name of the Flood infested ship that landed on earth in Halo 3’s Floodgate level. Indulgence of Conviction. That was the only new part of the lore that it gave us.
>
>
> Yeah, i noticed that as well.

It also told us that the Orion arm has the vast majority of inhabited worlds in the galaxy. Aka there is not much outside if we exclude the covenant and the covenant fringe.

Which means the Covenant should have plenty of worlds under their controlled.
This has me questioning the lekgolo’s lack of advancement after joining the Covenant and why the group had to ration out food to it’s troops.
Even if the means for growing food were insufficient, several active farm worlds would be enough. Harvest was the primary farm world for the outer (later inner) colonies.