Halo Spinoff

Now is the perfect time to create a spin off. And a spin off that focuses on just one Team of Spartans with your character being a Noble 6 parallel so you can have a customizable Spartan in campaign, one that is YOU as you go about performing standard military ops against the created. It would be a great way to step back and view the story from a different angle while progressing the story with out having use Blue team or Osiris. It could also be a more gritty, dirty, mud under the finger nails game. I believe that would be a great way to set up for the next Chapter in Chiefs story while showing how bad it really is under the Created.

There won’t be a game like this. Halo 5 set up Halo 6, the only way to talk about the Created is with books

I would like a spin off set in the earlier days of the Covenant War.

Or a post Halo 3 game from the perspective of an Elite.

> 2533274972631064;2:
> There won’t be a game like this. Halo 5 set up Halo 6, the only way to talk about the Created is with books

Not at all, there can be many games dealing with the Created. The fact the Created are effecting the entire galaxy gives many, many possibilities.

We need a spinoff of Ghosts Of Onyx following the Spartan-IIIs or a spinoff focusing on the Spartan-IIs from the Insirrection to the Battle Of Reach.

I would be very interested in a Kilo-5 spinoff, possibly playing back and forth between being Naomi (another surviving Spartan-II) and one of the ODSTs (be it Vaz, Mal, or Dev). It would be amazing to see post-Human-Covenant War events unfold through the eyes of ONI - the conjuring of a civil war amongst the Sangheili, covert ops conducted behind both Covenant and NCA/neo-Insurrection lines, and the implementation and interpretation of the Mortal Dictata on a very personal level.

Telltale game, or like alien isolation but flood

Uhm OP, Halo Wars 2 maybe?

> 2533274974033696;4:
> > 2533274972631064;2:
> > There won’t be a game like this. Halo 5 set up Halo 6, the only way to talk about the Created is with books
>
>
> Not at all, there can be many games dealing with the Created. The fact the Created are effecting the entire galaxy gives many, many possibilities.

I think it would be cool to have a spinoff that runs parallel to H5 and deals with what was going on in the rest of the Orion arm (guardians, prometheans and all that)

> 2533274974597111;5:
> We need a spinoff of Ghosts Of Onyx following the Spartan-IIIs or a spinoff focusing on the Spartan-IIs from the Insirrection to the Battle Of Reach.

It should be a dream