Halo Spinoff Idea

I feel like there should be a halo spinoff called “Halo Covenant” where you could play as the covenant for the campaign as an elite. In customization you could be able to change to a spartan if you like, or you could just be an elite. The customization for armor could be like in reach, where you can add helmet mods. And there would also be more customizations for the chest, shoulders, forearms, that sort of thing for the covenant. i think the matchmaking should be like any other halo game, where (maybe) you could select the modes you want, and it would be a great halo game.If any 343 staff sees this please try to pass this idea up to the game devs. Thanks for reading my idea for a halo spinoff game, have a nice day.

> 2535445919712381;1:
> I feel like there should be a halo spinoff called “Halo Covenant” where you could play as the covenant for the campaign as an elite. In customization you could be able to change to a spartan if you like, or you could just be an elite. The customization for armor could be like in reach, where you can add helmet mods. And there would also be more customizations for the chest, shoulders, forearms, that sort of thing for the covenant. i think the matchmaking should be like any other halo game, where (maybe) you could select the modes you want, and it would be a great halo game.If any 343 staff sees this please try to pass this idea up to the game devs. Thanks for reading my idea for a halo spinoff game, have a nice day.

Maybe play as the arbiter as he wages war against the covenant. There’s plenty of room there for some untold stories

1. I would like the sequel of Halo 3: ODST, although many of us already know how the story ends.
  2. Halo Tactics would be another option.
  3. Halo 2D with the style of Metroid Fusion, if that were the case I would like Moon Studios to do it.
  4. And the most ambitious idea is a Halo RPG with the style of Mass Effect.

I still want to see the new Halo ODST video game that is set during the events from Halo Wars 1. At the same time, I want to see Arbiter getting his own spin off video game. There is still a lot of stories they can tell with the Sword of Sanghelios.