Halo Spin Off Game

If I were to make a Halo spin off, it would be the Insurrectionist War. It would be kind of like the open world theme of ODST and there would be missions you would have to complete in no order. Of course during these missions you would be a spartan or UNSC marine. These missions would be battles against the Innies and would include the spartan training. The events would lead up to the events at Harvest, and then end. What spin off Halo game would you make?

I’d like a game where you play as the Swords of Sanghelios and you fight off the remaining of the covenant. There could be multiplayer too, where you play as elites only. No Spartans.

> 2533274925727172;2:
> I’d like a game where you play as the Swords of Sanghelios and you fight off the remaining of the covenant. There could be multiplayer too, where you play as elites only. No Spartans.

It would be awesome to play as the elites again. It sucked when 343 removed them and it doesn’t make sense. That was one of the coolest things Halo had and 343 took it away.

> 2533274925727172;2:
> I’d like a game where you play as the Swords of Sanghelios and you fight off the remaining of the covenant. There could be multiplayer too, where you play as elites only. No Spartans.

That’s a great idea! I long for the return of playable elites and a elite-only game would be great!

What about a game where you play as a Grunt trying to escape High Charity as the Flood attack and the Brutes are fighting the Elites wherever they find them? I could see this working as either a 3rd or 1st person game. They could even play up the horror aspects, having the grunts be jovial and generally “grunty” at the beginning, but as their numbers whittle away, so does their moral, and it becomes a terrifying for them.

Cool idea. I especially like the part where you don’t have to complete missions in a fixed order, interesting idea.

I’m up for any of these ideas. I think Halo could use more spinoff/prequel games. I’ve just got too gosh darn much money here, 343.

Halo: Dance Central Evolved

Ha, jk, but I would like to see a dedicated space battle simulator-type game. You command your UNSC, Promethean, Covenant or Flood-infested ship to do battle in big settings like the Battle of Harvest, Sigma Octanis or the battle over the Ark.