Halo Spartans fight Video

Hello my name is James,

Does anyone know the video in which all the spartans fight the covenant on a Spaceship thats about to get destroyed. Almost at the end of the video the lady spartan jumps and throws master chief to other side of the ship and she dies. If i remember correctly there are only 4 of them left at the start and they run from together and at every interval one of the spartan stays back to let the others go ahead.

If anyone knows anything about this video please post a reply.

Thanking you

how is this related to Halo 4?

> Hello my name is James,
>
> Does anyone know the video in which all the spartans fight the covenant on a Spaceship thats about to get destroyed. Almost at the end of the video the lady spartan jumps and throws master chief to other side of the ship and she dies. If i remember correctly there are only 4 of them left at the start and they run from together and at every interval one of the spartan stays back to let the others go ahead.
>
> If anyone knows anything about this video please post a reply.
>
> Thanking you

It’s called “The Package” from Halo Legends. The female Spartan is Kelly. What does this have to do with Halo 4?

I Couldn’t find where else to post this thread i thought any of you might know hence
asked.

^^ What HallowSoul5 said. And your in the wrong forum dude, this probably goes in general discussion mayby?

Ummm how bout general discussion? duh

Thank you all for the answer