Halo Spartan Ops

Hey i was just wondering if anyone knew if Spartan Ops has its own maps or will it be on the multiplayer maps?

It’s own maps.

If that’s the case and there suppose to be 50 missions over a 10 week period do you alot of the maps will be reused?

> If that’s the case and there suppose to be 50 missions over a 10 week period do you alot of the maps will be reused?

Depends on the story. Halo’s campaigns had done backtracking before, so it’s possible.

> If that’s the case and there suppose to be 50 missions over a 10 week period do you alot of the maps will be reused?

Can’t give a certain confirmation, but from what i have seen they look differently from each other.

Also is 50 missions per episode i think…

Ok cool thanks.

> > If that’s the case and there suppose to be 50 missions over a 10 week period do you alot of the maps will be reused?
>
> Can’t give a certain confirmation, but from what i have seen they look differently from each other.
>
> Also is 50 missions per episode i think…

there are 5 missions/episodes per week/chapter, 10 weeks/chapters in total. and the whole first Season is free with game.

SEASON 1 - 10 EPISODES/CHAPTERS - 5 MISSIONS - Has it’s own maps / terrain - FREE