Halo Sniper Rifles Sound Comparison

I was bored earlier, so I made a video that compares the sound of all the Halo snipers. Which Halo sniper is your favorite?
Linky

I have to go with the Halo 4 spartan sniper… it took me a few YEARS but I finally use a sniper without embarrassing myself.

For some reason during the early weeks of Halo 4, I was a FANTASTIC sniper with the H4 sniper. Suddenly, I started sucking with it and became A LOT better with the Reach sniper which I was absolute rubbish at.

Now, I am decent with both snipers. YAY! :slight_smile:

I have to say that I love both the sleek design, and sounds of both the Halo 4 and Reach snipers equally. They’re both beautiful and sound beautiful through my eyes and ears.

Halo Anniversary sound and look wise, I just wish it had the Halo 3 "wizzzzzz’ ’ sound when a sniper is fired at you.

Gameplay wise I’m not a sniper type, but Halo CE’s sniper took the most skill while I get a lot of kills with the Halo 4 sniper (waaaaaaay too much magnetism).

I agree with you on looks with the CE sniper, but sound I have to say the sound is 4. Reach’s sniper is a close second on looks.

I find weapons sound different depending on map location but I think CE Anniversary is the best sounding sniper by a mile.

> I was bored earlier, so I made a video that compares the sound of all the Halo snipers. Which Halo sniper is your favorite?
> Linky

The original three were alright for their times, reach wasn’t really that different.

The anniversary snipe sounds better than the original and the H4 one is by far the most realistic.

I’m going with the H4 snipe sound, but I preferred using the Reach snipe.

There’s my three cents :wink: