Halo should team up with Marvel

to make a comic about the covenant storming Cleveland in search of a fake key

Nope.

Marvel is fine enough without any attachment to Halo. I love both but Marvel holds a much higher rank IMHO. It’s vastly more popular and already juggles more than it can seem to handle with massive success.

This would be a terrible mix and match.

> Nope.
>
> Marvel is fine enough without any attachment to Halo. I love both but Marvel holds a much higher rank IMHO. It’s vastly more popular and already juggles more than it can seem to handle with massive success.
>
>
> This would be a terrible mix and match.

Master Chief fighting super skrulls?

Teams up with Iron Man?

> Master Chief fighting super skrulls?
>
> Teams up with Iron Man?

Yeah. Horrible crossover.

Maybe a possible guest appearance but there’s little point. Not to mention, the universes don’t blend at all. Marvel adopted licenses with Godzilla, GI Joe and Transformers back in the day due to the Hasbro connection as well as they were similar universes - time/place/etc.

Halo is set in a totally different reality and far into the future.

Keep 'em separate like they should be.

> > Master Chief fighting super skrulls?
> >
> > Teams up with Iron Man?
>
> Yeah. Horrible crossover.
>
>
> Maybe a possible guest appearance but there’s little point. Not to mention, the universes don’t blend at all. Marvel adopted licenses with Godzilla, GI Joe and Transformers back in the day due to the Hasbro connection as well as they were similar universes - time/place/etc.
>
> Halo is set in a totally different reality and far into the future.
>
> Keep 'em separate like they should be.

Marvel does alternate universes all the time

BTW :trollface:

I’m well aware of Marvels Multiverses.

And thanks for semi-proving my point - “Reception to the series was lukewarm. The series’ artistic style was generally praised. However, the lack of Master Chief-focused action and character development—as well as the delays in publishing—led to average reviews.”

It still wasn’t part of the actual Marvel series in terms of “Blending”. It was Marvel only by writing and artwork.

Meaning, it’s highly unlikely to continue or actually “blend series” and rightfully so.

Iron Man would probably pwn MC anyway. His energy output could take on more than half the UNSC fleet alone.

> Iron Man would probably pwn MC anyway.

It has begun >:I

DISAGREEMENT!

> > Iron Man would probably pwn MC anyway.
>
> It has begun >:I
>
> DISAGREEMENT!

Disagree all you want. Were it no armor, yes. Chief would win but Chief only has “power armor” in that it increases his movement and strength. He has no energy output. It’s known that covenant weaponry can easily burn through MJOLNIR armor with the energy sword alone not to mention full on plasma blasts.

What do you think Repulsor technology is going to do to the UNSC’s “armor”?

I’ve been following Marvel since I could read. Iron Man would most certainly take out Chief. Little contest.

> > > Iron Man would probably pwn MC anyway.
> >
> > It has begun >:I
> >
> > DISAGREEMENT!
>
> Disagree all you want. Were it no armor, yes. Chief would win but Chief only has “power armor” in that it increases his movement and strength. He has no energy output. It’s known that covenant weaponry can easily burn through MJOLNIR armor with the energy sword alone not to mention full on plasma blasts.
>
> What do you think Repulsor technology is going to do to the UNSC’s “armor”?
>
> I’ve been following Marvel since I could read. Iron Man would most certainly take out Chief. Little contest.

No, He kills aliens and doesn’t afraid of anything

Thanks for not reading anything I said and just believing whatever’s in your little toddler head. Iron Man has taken out monsters of aliens. The biggest thing Chief has taken out would be Hunters or a Scarab.

Iron Man helped take down Galactus. No contest.

> No, He kills aliens and doesn’t afraid of anything

He also passed English class hahahahaha!

And actually, yes he is. Chief has been noted as many times as being afraid. He just does what has to be done.

But again, he is outmatched for Iron Man. Iron Man is a literal Weapon of Mass Destruction on two legs. Chief is just a super soldier in titanium. He cannot win. Sorry.

> Thanks for not reading anything I said and just believing whatever’s in your little toddler head. Iron Man has taken out monsters of aliens. The biggest thing Chief has taken out would be Hunters or a Scarab.
>
> Iron Man helped take down Galactus. No contest.
>
>
>
> > No, He kills aliens and doesn’t afraid of anything
>
> He also passed English class hahahahaha!
>
> And actually, yes he is. Chief has been noted as many times as being afraid. He just does what has to be done.
>
> But again, he is outmatched for Iron Man. Iron Man is a literal Weapon of Mass Destruction on two legs. Chief is just a super soldier in titanium. He cannot win. Sorry.

k

sad faic :frowning:

What is the point of this thread? Is this your way of saying that you didn’t like that comic series or what?

He likes to make random threads in which there is no point. I like pointing out that lack of point bwahahaha.

Mainly for the fact that he was asking for something that already existed and failed.

Id like to see Marvel do more, but stick to the unknown’s in the 20 year Covenant war. I have the Halo: Hell Jumper compilation, and it is a great read.

Marvel’s writers and artists know what they are doing and they can weave some good stuff with canon in general.

616 and Halo universe crossover, Unlikely. I would never want to be the Prophet who decides ‘Let’s bring this human who reeks of Radiation onto the carrier for interrogation’ followed by the last transmission from the ship to others being a very angry green guy.

> > Master Chief fighting super skrulls?
> >
> > Teams up with Iron Man?
>
> Yeah. Horrible crossover.
>
>
> Maybe a possible guest appearance but there’s little point. Not to mention, the universes don’t blend at all. Marvel adopted licenses with Godzilla, GI Joe and Transformers back in the day due to the Hasbro connection as well as they were similar universes - time/place/etc.
>
> Halo is set in a totally different reality and far into the future.
>
> Keep 'em separate like they should be.

It would actually be a fantastic concept if cross-overs didn’t happen and the series was kept independent from all existing series. A Halo comic series, published by Marvel and produced/written by 343i, would be a fantastic marketing deal, increase the series popularity, and offer the community a new way to get involved and expand the Halo universe.

If done correctly, it has the potential to be awesome.

I’d rather see a Metroid-Halo crossover and none of that Metroid M stuff either. Gah, melodrama kicked up to warp 9.

Wait the whole idea sounds silly…

Todd Mcfarlane had penciled spiderman for a short time (and very well), bet Todd still has the chops and since he has done the Halo toys, might be open to something like that and have Stan Lee’s home phone number LOL =)

Nah. They should team up with DC Comics.

> Nah. They should team up with DC Comics.

HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT! " Oh, Lets’ just have magic floaty guys team up with a realistic scientific military operative’ I DON’T THINK SO!