Halo: should it become like Asian Manga Comics?

should halo become like a Manga comic and end up like final fantasy? Or should it stick to the course? What are your thoughts?

Keep it to it’s course, please.
I reference this off Halo: Legends, which completely rekt Halo for me.
I say it should strictly stay in the direction it’s heading. 343 is doing us a favor.

Uh what

No, keep it on course.

I want a manga that details the adventures of Spartan 1337 fighting Goku and dinosaurs. Make it happen 343.

p.s. This is a joke and not a real demand/want. Just thought I’d have some fun.

> 2535438961934440;3:
> Uh what

> 2533274889350043;5:
> I want a manga that details the adventures of Spartan 1337 fighting Goku and dinosaurs. Make it happen 343.
>
> p.s. This is a joke and not a real demand/want. Just thought I’d have some fun.

haha that episode was cringe worthy.

No, that’s stupid.

I want a Mexican inspired campaign with western-style shootout mechanics that’s called Hola 5.

Let’s have Ewoks enter and the UNSC ends up getting #shrekt.
Sounds and could be immersive and provide unique points of view.
Promising, amirite?

> 2533274923873915;8:
> No, that’s stupid.
>
> I want a Mexican inspired campaign with western-style shootout mechanics that’s called Hola 5.

You win the internet.

> 2533274901285597;1:
> should halo become like a Manga comic and end up like final fantasy? Or should it stick to the course? What are your thoughts?
> http://youtu.be/BeIYu7Vu-e8

What? No, that would be weird.

Do you really want Master Chief to have fox ears and a tail sticking out of his armor?

I thought so…

I can’t wait to see those cortana upskirts and the 7 games that take place during his trip between locations, and also the amazing new characters such as master dankumura-san, the mysterious, edgy, and misunderstood black and red armored spartan. I also request that all characters are redesigned to look like 12 year old schoolgirls.

Really though, after The Package in halo legends, I want that section of Japanese culture to stay far, faaaaaaaaaaar away from halo. I wouldn’t mind if they got Kojima or From Software to do a spinoff game if you want to talk about actually good Japanese influence though!

> 2533274901285597;1:
> should halo become like a Manga comic and end up like final fantasy? Or should it stick to the course? What are your thoughts?
> http://youtu.be/BeIYu7Vu-e8

please stick to the course

> 2535464699776153;7:
> > 2533274889350043;5:
> > I want a manga that details the adventures of Spartan 1337 fighting Goku and dinosaurs. Make it happen 343.
> >
> > p.s. This is a joke and not a real demand/want. Just thought I’d have some fun.
>
>
> haha that episode was cringe worthy.

Nah man there was some cool parts. The bubble shield and the epic bro fist were awesome.

> 2533274923873915;8:
> No, that’s stupid.
>
> I want a Mexican inspired campaign with western-style shootout mechanics that’s called Hola 5.

yes

As long as the story doesn’t suck, the art style is irrelevant…well, as long as that doesn’t suck too

Final fantasy 1000 games and 20 movies later. With a fan base of 500 kids. Everything is Asian and the entire thing is dum and getting really old already. Not to mention the 500 spin off games and spin off movies. With everything being Asian.

No I love my Halo just the way it is. This is just for others to voice their opinions. I would personally abandon Halo if it went super Asian or if it started getting into a sort of "Final fantasy " feel or way too much Asian in it and not enough Western in it. Halo is dead if they "Final fantasy " it.

Sure, I wouldn’t mind a Halo adventure in manga form. I mean, surely you all don’t believe that all manga is just Sailor Moon or slice-of-life romance stuff, right? If done in the serious tone and artistic style of All You Need Is Kill, a Halo manga would be fantastic. Is this really something Halo could not fit into?

> 2533274812652989;18:
> Sure, I wouldn’t mind a Halo adventure in manga form. I mean, surely you all don’t believe that all manga is just Sailor Moon or slice-of-life romance stuff, right? If done in the serious tone and artistic style of All You Need Is Kill, a Halo manga would be fantastic. Is this really something Halo could not fit into?

Yeah, that would be great, but just like with other forms of entertainment, we all know we probably wouldn’t get that high quality. Something like that is clearly the work of inspiration and artistry, and those are two things you can’t just generate with money. Nightfall showed that you can’t just give money to talent to get a good product, this is why we need someone like Neil Blomkamp for a movie, because he actually cares about halo. If there is a studio that cares, then we can talk. So far the best kind of thing like this is the babysitter, I love the babysitter.

> 2533274894863132;19:
> > 2533274812652989;18:
> > Sure, I wouldn’t mind a Halo adventure in manga form. I mean, surely you all don’t believe that all manga is just Sailor Moon or slice-of-life romance stuff, right? If done in the serious tone and artistic style of All You Need Is Kill, a Halo manga would be fantastic. Is this really something Halo could not fit into?
>
>
> Yeah, that would be great, but just like with other forms of entertainment, we all know we probably wouldn’t get that high quality. Something like that is clearly the work of inspiration and artistry, and those are two things you can’t just generate with money. Nightfall showed that you can’t just give money to talent to get a good product, this is why we need someone like Neil Blomkamp for a movie, because he actually cares about halo. If there is a studio that cares, then we can talk. So far the best kind of thing like this is the babysitter, I love the babysitter.

All I’m saying is that people shouldn’t dismiss a format automatically without seeing the potential it can really produce. Hell, even anime shouldn’t be dismissed outright when 3D styles like that of Starship Troopers: Invasion show that anime does not have to be just Sailor Scouts and Naruto. I’d even like a Halo anime in the style of Black Lagoon or like that of the previous Halo short The Prototype.