Halo SFM Posters

Howdy everyone, I’m here to selfishly promote some art I’ve done. I’m mainly here looking for feedback, and requests! Because occasionally the greatest ideas come from random internet peoples. Let me know what you think

Edit: I’m also apparently an idjit because I can’t figure out how to hyperlink these… links. I’d rather post thumbnails of the images, but I can’t figure out how to do that.
I’m sorry for my newbness and shall commit seppuku at dawn.

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Nice

these are good, how long have you been doing SFM? i have been wanting to get in to it, is it hard?

@Cstriker01

Thank you! I’ve been messing around with the program for several months now. I’m not really sure on an exact number, at least 6-7 months. It’s definitely been a learning process and to this day I’m still learning how to do things. At first the controls were really confusing, I wasn’t sure how to get models and textures, I was totally lost. Personally, I spent hours researching. Maybe some people just get the hang of it right off the bat, but I’m not some people lol.

So to answer your question; At first, yes. It is slightly difficult to use, but after you’ve played around and done your research, it gets easier, and you’ll be surprised what you can do. Rome was not built in a day. I’ve always done posters but this last week I started messing with animating, and it’s learn as you go as well.