HALO SERVER .....

MADE BY AMERICANS TO MAKE AMERICANS WIN, with LESS LAGY. NICE WORK and others people like me sit and cry .

> 2535433798140927;1:
> MADE BY AMERICANS TO MAKE AMERICANS WIN, with LESS LAGY. NICE WORK and others people like me sit and cry .

This seems a bit biased. What are your reasoning behind this?

> 2533274922964546;2:
> > 2535433798140927;1:
> > MADE BY AMERICANS TO MAKE AMERICANS WIN, with LESS LAGY. NICE WORK and others people like me sit and cry .
>
>
> This seems a bit biased. What are your reasoning behind this?

i have the best internet of my country, in usa servers i fell use 56k of internet vs guys with adsl. and more…

This is being covered in this thread: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/dedicated-servers-eu/a65cf801-460d-49f5-abcc-4b172f736b3a/posts?page=195#post3881

And yes, Europeans get screwed over by having to play on US servers since 343 decided to remove region lock.

Funnily enough I think I happened to play a match on EU servers with Amercans on it today. Easy rampage… (So this is the kinda fun Americans have against EU players on their servers) Gameplay is a joke like this. One side doesn’t even have a fair chance.

Turn it back on -Yoink!-…this is unplayable!

id rather just have the option given to us in the menus.

True

> 2533274809890894;6:
> id rather just have the option given to us in the menus.

i dream of this happen

> 2533274809890894;6:
> id rather just have the option given to us in the menus.

yes but on is better than off until we have a better solution.

A competetive shooter with lag, LOL

OMG I just went and played an Arena match at this hour. Unplayable, haha.

THOSE EGGHEADS SERIOUSLY SHOULD GET THEIR CRAP TOGETHER.

what can I say… I’m from middle europe and have no latency issues at all

> OMG I just went and played an Arena match at this hour. Unplayable, haha.
>
> THOSE EGGHEADS SERIOUSLY SHOULD GET THEIR CRAP TOGETHER.

My guild stop of play and my best friends.
Here the region lock, open in 02/2016 i see more of 90 player stop of play becouse this

It’s noticeable for sure. From match to match the way some games the head shots are crisp while others you can be locked on and the sponge the bullets or teleport away. You can tell straight away what the game is going to be like from the first battle.
Being able to select Region Lock or No Region Lock is needed.