Halo Server Issues

Ever since the last update, the servers have been very disappointing and the connection has been horrible. not just for myself but my fellow Spartan company members whom I play with frequently. that’s 3 companies worth of players with the same server issues. why won’t 343 address these issues that so many of us put up with on a daily basis.

No other game has these kind of issues on this scale on a daily basis.

Because gaming has stopped being about the players and more for the side of business. I’m thinking that 343 has taken the route of using cheap servers to support their games. I mean look at the Master Chief Collection, they had the cheapest servers I have ever played on and made the game unbearable to play. Gaming just sucks these days and it seems 343 doesn’t care about the players and are willing to use these cheap servers. I have played titanfall 2 and battlefield 1. Never experienced a single d/c or lag issues in the game. Their games ran smooth as ever. For as long as halo 5 has been out this shouldn’t be a problem. I mean look at warzone servers. Everytime I play on them they are perfectly fine and really smooth. But when I go into matchmaking into a ranked game there’s rubber banding and lag issues. So this goes to show they have the capabilities to use good servers but they aren’t willing to use them for everyone. Just on their social playlist where a lot of the players play. Just a cheap way to save money honestly.

I agree and right now it’s saying network errors and won’t even search for a game for the past 30 mins tonight.

> 2785932090923506;3:
> I agree and right now it’s saying network errors and won’t even search for a game for the past 30 mins tonight.

Same here, I haven’t been able to match make either. I thought there might be a patch or server work or something like that. I couldn’t find any announcement about it though. I probably missed it.
Guess it’s a sign to get some sleep lol.

yyyyy 343. Yytyyyyyyyyyyyy

It’s Xbox live services, every games acting screwy