Halo Sangheli

I would really like it, if someday we got a halo spin off focused on the perspective of a Sangheli.

It could be set post War, giving us the chance to have human allies, and alien enemies. Sure we got to play as an Elite in Halo 2, but im talking about an entire spin off focused from an alien perspective, no playing humans in campaign.

Instead of playing as the Arbiter again, I would prefer to play as a completely new Elite Character. For the first time in Halo history, maybe the main character could be a female Sangheli.

Though if we were forced to step into the Arbiter’s “shoes” again, I wouldn’t mind.

And it can bring in Elites for MP (with spartans also).

Anyways would you like to see the a game from the eyes of a Sangheli?

I wonder how halo fans would react if they can’t play a human in an entire campaign.

I would absolutely love a game that had the perspective of the elites the entire time.
You mentioned stepping into the arbiters “shoes”, what would be awesome is a game about him before he became the arbiter, back when he was Fleetmaster Thel 'Vadam because he was known as one of the most ruthless Sangheili commanders of all time, and it would be interesting to fight marines and and a completely different perspective to what we have already had.

Ancient Covenant Era Sangheili RPG

A game from the point of view of Rtas would be nice, starting out as a young sangheili warrior and ending up as the greatest tactical genius the sangheili ever had would be an incredible story.
And there would be at least one of the saddest moments of the Halo universe in this game, showing off the fight between him and a close friend who got infected by the flood (he lost his mandibles there btw.). Intense.

well, since the sangheili-fans got last year a whole elite/covenant-themed novel i’d say the chances are kinda big
that maybe 2 or 3 years after Halo 5 an elite-themed halo game could be released.
i think it’s been long about time that elites get their own game.

I’d love to see an ODST styled expansion to Halo 5 from the Arbiter’s perspective.

YES I WOULD!!!
The SANGHELI ARE WHY I LOVE HALO!!!

> 2533274929494620;6:
> I’d love to see an ODST styled expansion to Halo 5 from the Arbiter’s perspective.

Also my hope. They’ve been pretty absent from gameplay sadly but popular in the books.

It’s not going to happen but I would buy it, Arbiter’s missions in Halo 2 are what hooked me on Halo long term.

> 2533274808694897;9:
> It’s not going to happen but I would buy it, Arbiter’s missions in Halo 2 are what hooked me on Halo long term.

Same hate how he was shafted in halo 3.

Its honestly something that 343i needs to do, so they could fill in the absence of elites in halo 4

Hello, I am not apart of the Sangheli community, however I respect it. (The clan community part) and I’d like to warn you all about someone who is undoubtedly the worst “Vadam” I’ve ever met.
“X RedHawkeye X” he is the cancerous side of the community that give you all a bad name. I even have an official KIA on my activity feed after he said and I quote “Reach is my home, I stand UNITED as a Vadam” a thirteen year old Welsh boy said this. I hope you are all as disgusted as I. Thank you.