Halo Ring for Collector's Edition?

I think I’m going to get the collector’s edition for Halo Infinite, but please 343, make it a scale replica of the Zeta Halo Ring!

PLEASE!

What do you guys think will be in the collector’s edition?

A halo ring would be cool

Since they’re going back to the classic art style and a Chief-heavy story, it would be cool to see a throwback to the helmet model from Halo 3. Although, that might be a bit boring since it would be a repeat.

I wouldn’t mind that

It’d be cool until they retcon the design of the rings again in the next game or some expanded media. I said this in another thread, but since nothing’s sacred in Halo anymore I’d much rather a nice trinket (like an AI chip for example) as opposed to some over priced prop which won’t even represent the art style once they decide to arbitrarily change it for the third or fourth time.

Personally, I prefer the longer looking rings to the new stubby ones. If that were a prop that would be awesome.

But even so, this would be a cool thing to see!

…Hmm. An actual ring, that could be worn on a finger/thumb. Or on a necklace… perhaps?

> 2594261035368257;7:
> …Hmm. An actual ring, that could be worn on a finger/thumb. Or on a necklace… perhaps?

I think more people are thinking of a prop sized item, like the statues.

I could see the Ark being a base and having Zeta Halo tiled at a 45* degree angle above the Ark. Obviously it would be connected using a clear material so it looks like its floating. And it should be able to light up too.
Imagine that the size of the Halo 5 statue (drools)

Collocters edition indeed!

> 2533274824050480;3:
> Since they’re going back to the classic art style and a Chief-heavy story, it would be cool to see a throwback to the helmet model from Halo 3. Although, that might be a bit boring since it would be a repeat.

Ugh I missed the boat on the helmet :frowning: id love to see it again though.

> 2594261035368257;7:
> …Hmm. An actual ring, that could be worn on a finger/thumb. Or on a necklace… perhaps?

That is a nice idea, but I would hope to see that in a Lootcrate rather than a collector’s edition. Would be nice to have a detailed finger ring of a Halo though.

> 2533274832360281;8:
> > 2594261035368257;7:
> > …Hmm. An actual ring, that could be worn on a finger/thumb. Or on a necklace… perhaps?
>
> I think more people are thinking of a prop sized item, like the statues.
>
> I could see the Ark being a base and having Zeta Halo tiled at a 45* degree angle above the Ark. Obviously it would be connected using a clear material so it looks like its floating. And it should be able to light up too.
> Imagine that the size of the Halo 5 statue (drools)

Yeah, definitely wouldn’t want to rule out larger prop sized things. I was just thinking along the lines of in addition to the larger stuff. An actual Halo ring choker would be a bit larger, but that kind of jewelry may not be something that’s commonly worn. I like the idea of having stuff that can be worn, since it’s portable and more people will see it than would see some large display item that never leaves its room.

> 2533274824050480;3:
> Since they’re going back to the classic art style and a Chief-heavy story, it would be cool to see a throwback to the helmet model from Halo 3. Although, that might be a bit boring since it would be a repeat.

I wouldn’t mind having Arbiter’s head, though. Armor and all :slight_smile: