Halo regains crown!

Hi ive checked but appologies if already posted (on of my pet hates too lol)

But Last week Halo topped the Xbox live UUs beating a Call of Duty game for the first time in Years!

Probably wont last? But good to see.

Interestingly, H4 beat MW3 in the week before it was released… That’s weird.

Still think BO2 will crap all over H4 in the amounts of people playing.
Not that I care. Plenty of people online in H4 and the game reminds me of the good old days of H2. Won’t hear me complain about a lot of things.

Good job Halo beating a game that is about to have its sequel release next week! Hell of a victory!

As long as 343i makes enough money to make good enough content both for the sequel, DLC, and SpOps, then I couldn’t care less what is on top.

CoD is literally damaging the industry because there is no innovation, BlOps2 has seen some innovation which I’m generally happy to see.

If I have to have one more argument with one of my friends who feels that (unprovoked) he needs to let me know that Halo sucks and CoD is better in every way, I’m going to kidnap a snail and blackmail it’s family. I like the Halo Universe, the CoD story doesn’t interest me, leave me alone.

> Good job Halo beating a game that is about to have its sequel release next week! Hell of a victory!

the sequal came out yesterday…

> > Good job Halo beating a game that is about to have its sequel release next week! Hell of a victory!
>
> the sequal came out yesterday…

And the link was for the week of the 5th

hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr