Halo Reddit ONI

Did any of you read this? Is this 343 because if it is its ingenious!! As if ONI would be deeming anyone following chief against ONI and that we are spreading propoganda. This is so cool if this was intentionally 343. I am beginning to love this #huntthetruth thing

Halo Reddit Link

I really hope that is 343i, it’s brilliant even if it isn’t and I can see 343 using it

> 2533274906745123;2:
> I really hope that is 343i, it’s brilliant even if it isn’t and I can see 343 using it

I know! If this post is from 343i then it just shows that ONI is fabricating theories and events against the chief purposely. Halo 5 seems so amazing right now!

This campaign is going to be awesome.

I don’t think it’s 343, and I sure hope it’s not 343. Compared to all the other hunt the truth stuff this is just kinda corny. There’s also the fact that’s it’s pretty badly written…

Still though, it’s good people are really liking the campaign, and posting stuff like this, good for raising awareness.

> 2533274809687497;1:
> Did any of you read this? Is this 343 because if it is its ingenious!! As if ONI would be deeming anyone following chief against ONI and that we are spreading propoganda. This is so cool if this was intentionally 343. I am beginning to love this #huntthetruth thing
>
> Halo Reddit Link

It wasn’t 343i, it was just the mods on /r/XboxOne. The sub was actually converted to a really cool ONI theme yesterday, all the flair on the sub (icons that appear next to your username) turned to Locke helmets, and they “redacted” a lot of the information in the side bar, including the link to /r/PS4, which was kind of funny.

Late last night, the theme was “corrupted” and the banner image changed to like 12 Locke faces in a row. That didn’t last long though and it looks like the sub is back to normal now.

/r/Halo also turned into /r/GearsofWar and vice-versa. Reddit loves it some April Fools…

> 2533274800197828;6:
> > 2533274809687497;1:
> > Did any of you read this? Is this 343 because if it is its ingenious!! As if ONI would be deeming anyone following chief against ONI and that we are spreading propoganda. This is so cool if this was intentionally 343. I am beginning to love this #huntthetruth thing
> >
> > Halo Reddit Link
>
>
> It wasn’t 343i, it was just the mods on /r/XboxOne. The sub was actually converted to a really cool ONI theme yesterday, all the flair on the sub (icons that appear next to your username) turned to Locke helmets, and they “redacted” a lot of the information in the side bar, including the link to /r/PS4, which was kind of funny.
>
> Late last night, the theme was “corrupted” and the banner image changed to like 12 Locke faces in a row. That didn’t last long though and it looks like the sub is back to normal now.
>
> /r/Halo also turned into /r/GearsofWar and vice-versa. Reddit loves it some April Fools…

OHHHH hahahha! Awesome though! Definitely people are getting hyped from the #huntthetruth campaign. Good to see Halo fans having fun and looking forward for another installation.