Halo Reach's population

I’m so happy this game is still alive, much better that Halo 5 and MCC is dead

I havent played halo 5 yet as i just got my xb1 but i played reach for almost six years since it came out so i can agree that this game is boss, add me if you want to play custom games btw

> 2533274881467374;2:
> I havent played halo 5 yet as i just got my xb1 but i played reach for almost six years since it came out so i can agree that this game is boss, add me if you want to play custom games btw

Hell yeah dude
<p></p>

I swear Halo: Reach is getting more players than Halo 5. Last time I played Halo 5, it was taking forever to find matches, but in Halo: Reach I can find a match within seconds even 4:00 in the morning.

Well it’s certainly larger than Halo 4’s. I’d be surprised if it were really larger than Halo 5’s. Wasn’t Halo 5 Multiplayer well-received? And Reach has Armor Lock and Jet Pack? xD

I love Halo Reach even the game MCC is good, on the other hand H5 I do not like it at all, I’ll keep playing Scope until the servers give the last ones (’;

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Yeet

> 2533274996569377;5:
> Well it’s certainly larger than Halo 4’s. I’d be surprised if it were really larger than Halo 5’s. Wasn’t Halo 5 Multiplayer well-received? And Reach has Armor Lock and Jet Pack? xD

I wouldn’t be surprised at all considering 343’s complete ineptitude at basic server maintenance. Seeing as how this is a blatant necro-post it’s going to be locked, but I agree, 343 can’t handle something as basic as configuring fair matches, why would they produce even remotely enjoyable games?

Bungie really screwed up by allowing the handicap settings to make it into the final release but it’s still far better than the swill 343 has produced(with the exception of the TU playlists of course).

Please don’t revive old topics thanks