HALO Reach

Hello! I just logged on my waypoint account since 2013 and I noticed that when I try to view my Halo reach progress and service records, it only brings up a page to buy it and play. I have been playing since 2012 and it doesn’t show anything.

Me too, if I select anything older than Halo 4, I have no service records. This actually pi$$ed me off. My favorite game is Reach. If any of my records were to disappear, I’d prefer it be anything, but Reach. It makes me wonder if I still have all of my gear unlocks and what not. I’ve been waiting for backward compatibility, so I can’t sign into Reach to check anything. I might having a working 360 downstairs to try it on. I’ll check tonight. Hopefully, I still have my cloud save.

Hey guys, if you’ve changed your gamertag at any point since playing then your stats will still be synced to your old gamertag. If you still have a copy of the game and can connect to Xbox Live, play a match or some campaign and it will sync up shortly after that. The backwards compatibility route should also work for this, so you’ll be able to re-sync your Reach stats when it drops (next month I think)

Thanks stckrboy