HALO REACH XBOX ONE RELEASE DATE

Does anyone know the exact day halo reach will be available to actually play on Xbox one through backwards compatibility?? Want to pick it up today unless it’s not going to be playable for a while. Anyone know the EXACT release date??? THANKS!

I heard it was on December 12th from a post on a different forum, but I’m not for sure.

Needs to be done asap… I can’t wait to play again

No one knows as of yet. Microsoft is rolling out an update in December that includes halo reach, Halo wars and a few other games to be playable.

I am super ready for Batch 2 BC games. I never finished BioShock Infinite, and that will give me more incentive to go back and finish it. If I can pry myself away from getting my Halo fix with Reach.

Nah, ms won’t tell us until the day before I bet.

I really miss firefight. :slight_smile:

I’m just playing on reach.

should get some people to do custom when is out. Great times

DONT LET THIS GREAT GAME DIE BOYS!
For real, I miss Reach so bad and its the last game left relatively unaffected by 343. All my friends I used to play with will be back!

> 2533274925856059;2:
> I heard it was on December 12th from a post on a different forum, but I’m not for sure.

Awesome!

Soon as it’s out there I’ll be playing the -Yoink- outa Reach Firefight!

Who’s with me!?

> 2696128169794517;12:
> Soon as it’s out there I’ll be playing the -Yoink- outa Reach Firefight!
>
> Who’s with me!?

Meh. Go with Infection.

> 2696128169794517;12:
> Soon as it’s out there I’ll be playing the -Yoink- outa Reach Firefight!
>
> Who’s with me!?

Firefight, Invasion and BTB is what made Reach awesome.

> 2535450760090282;14:
> > 2696128169794517;12:
> > Soon as it’s out there I’ll be playing the -Yoink- outa Reach Firefight!
> >
> > Who’s with me!?
>
>
> Firefight, Invasion and BTB is what made Reach awesome.

Add Forge and endless gametypes for customs, and that is what defined Halo Reach for me.

> 2533274807783898;7:
> I really miss firefight. :slight_smile:

Absolutely. Firefight was (and still is) by far my favorite gametype. From what I’ve read, not a lot of people really liked it, however. The best (IMHO) was FF limited…really had to work as a team there, you know?

> 2708861561591463;16:
> > 2533274807783898;7:
> > I really miss firefight. :slight_smile:
>
>
> Absolutely. Firefight was (and still is) by far my favorite gametype. From what I’ve read, not a lot of people really liked it, however. The best (IMHO) was FF limited…really had to work as a team there, you know?

When I saved the whole team one day, awesome game, I was the hero of everyone only to die against a stupid enemy 1 minute later lol, unless you play with guys that know what they are doing… watch you lives !

pobs the 12th cos that’s when the first lot dropped last month

> 2533274964556797;17:
> > 2708861561591463;16:
> > > 2533274807783898;7:
> > > I really miss firefight. :slight_smile:
> >
> >
> > Absolutely. Firefight was (and still is) by far my favorite gametype. From what I’ve read, not a lot of people really liked it, however. The best (IMHO) was FF limited…really had to work as a team there, you know?
>
>
> When I saved the whole team one day, awesome game, I was the hero of everyone only to die against a stupid enemy 1 minute later lol, unless you play with guys that know what they are doing… watch you lives !

I know EXACTLY what you mean. Such as on sword base, when it’s the last enemy, an easy enemy, and a basic brute decides to be superman and come shove his fist somewhere. :stuck_out_tongue:

> 2533274982141362;3:
> Needs to be done asap… I can’t wait to play again

Prepare for disappointment.