Halo Reach: Xbox One - Horrid frames

Is this the final product? I am literally getting 10 fps on xbox one reach. Something is severely off. And no this isn’t because im used to 60 frames in Halo 5, I know how Reach is supposed to run and this is not it. This is definitely not running at 30 fps.

Fix it

Definitely not the only one here. Hoping they come out with a fix soon otherwise this is pointless.

Yeah, something is defenitily wrong. Im tempted to dust of the 360 so i can feel what Reach really should be.

Sigh, yet another letdown from Microsoft/ 343i

Yeah - Microsoft/343I should have taken their time until relaese that yoink. Ohhh …wait that couldn’t do they either, because people would whine about that as well, because they want their candy now and claim that Microsoft hold it back on purpose to push Halo 5. Illuminati Confirmed!

And this is why I wanted an MCC version and not BC.

Yah the choppiness literally made me nauseous to the point that I had to stop playing. Please fix. Love the game.

Ps. & if we could please get a controller configuration with aim/zoom as left trigger that would be awesome. Thanks!

Damn dude for Halo, Xbox 360 > Xbox One !

It was so much better :frowning:

Halo Forza Gears are better on 360 …

The only good thing on XB1 is Killer Instinct, but i think will get a high PC for SFV in february and mostly KI PC in march.

Yeah a good PC for better games (Shenmue, and the superior versions), and buy a 360 again for some old good Halos and Bayonetta, USF4…

I don’t know if ima keep my Xbox One, i got the PS4 and WiiU too, maybe for Scalebound ?

There is nothing really good on Xbox One :frowning:

it works fine on mine?

Tried Reach earlier today (Dec 17th, 2015) and I was severely disappointed. Microsoft should have held off and waited until it was ready to be released BC. I hate to say this but backwards compatibility ran heaps and bounds better when it was in the beta stage. What Microsoft did to monumentally ruin it is beyond me.

I have said this before. I recently bought O.D.S.T for the XB1 and graphic wise, it wasn’t that good. I don’t expect much for Reach. I have been reading about a lot of issues with the Reach backward compatibility. I’m just glad I keep my 360.

> 2533274919083535;10:
> I have said this before. I recently bought O.D.S.T for the XB1 and graphic wise, it wasn’t that good. I don’t expect much for Reach. I have been reading about a lot of issues with the Reach backward compatibility. I’m just glad I keep my 360.

MCC odst ran at 60/1080 and used the original engine, same as the other games. it ran fine, with reach backwards compatibility this is ridiculous.