Halo Reach XBone CQB

I’m wondering if there’s any way to get the CQB helmet on XB1. My 360s live doesn’t work right now so I can’t use that. I beat the game on heroic solo and it hasn’t shown up. Any ways I can get it?

Until your 360’s live is working again, I don’t think you can get the helmet. The only way I know of is to sign into Xbox Live and get the helmet through the Waypoint app (the one with career milestones etc.) on your Xbox 360. Hope this helped, but it really does depend on the 360 to get the armour. Maybe try signing in on a friend’s 360 and getting it that way?

> 2533274857717019;2:
> Until your 360’s live is working again, I don’t think you can get the helmet. The only way I know of is to sign into Xbox Live and get the helmet through the Waypoint app (the one with career milestones etc.) on your Xbox 360. Hope this helped, but it really does depend on the 360 to get the armour. Maybe try signing in on a friend’s 360 and getting it that way?

This pretty much sums it up. Try what he wrote.

isnt this a game award? if so you can get it i think by hitting the start and select buttons on the xbox one controller. would be the menu and the other button. but that brings up your xbox 360 menu. then go to game awards. should be there

I recently completed all the requirements for the second-tier cqb helmet using my xbox one, but wasn’t given the helmet. So I went onto my 360 and checked waypoint, and was given the helmet. I equipped it on the 360, but it’s still locked on xbox one. Is there any way I can get the helmet on xbone?