Halo reach wont sign into xbox live on xbox one

Hey guys i have no idea what the FK is happening but it wont sign online when i go into halo reach. im signed into xbox live through my xbox one but not through the 360

I had that same problem after downloading the game to the XB1. I took out the disk, gave the box a hard reset, put the disk back in, and in my case, it worked ok. Also I had signed out of the XB1 so that it wouldn’t interfere signing on to the emulation of the 360. Remember, all backward compatible games run on emulation programming. Give that a try.

If you are not signed it when you start the game, press “select” and “start” at the same time on your controller to open the 360 menu screen and select to connect to xbox live from there.
I needed to download my profile again on the 360 emulator on reach to be able to sign in again.

ive tried all this and i keep getting an error when i try and sign into xbox live

> 2533274904137661;3:
> If you are not signed it when you start the game, press “select” and “start” at the same time on your controller to open the 360 menu screen and select to connect to xbox live from there.
> I needed to download my profile again on the 360 emulator on reach to be able to sign in again.

I had that problem and it went away once I downloaded my profile, like you said. Now it signs in automatically just like on the 360.

> 2533274919083535;5:
> > 2533274904137661;3:
> > If you are not signed it when you start the game, press “select” and “start” at the same time on your controller to open the 360 menu screen and select to connect to xbox live from there.
> > I needed to download my profile again on the 360 emulator on reach to be able to sign in again.
>
>
> I had that problem and it went away once I downloaded my profile, like you said. Now it signs in automatically just like on the 360.

Glad I was able to help someone.

I may have a solution if your Xbox one is connected by ethernet cable.
First, stop your 360 games.Then unplug the ethernet cable and set up a wireless connection. After that is done, start the 360 emulator/game. Hopefully it works for you. I’ve found that my 360 emulator only works wirelessly.
Don’t try plugging the ethernet cable back in afterwards, it’ll disconnect you from xbox live again. I’ve tried it already.
Hope this helps.

How do you download your account from your Xbox 360 emulator thingy ( I’m having the same problem )
also when I open the 360 menu and try to connect to Xbox live it still doesn’t connect

> 2533274979511906;8:
> How do you download your account from your Xbox 360 emulator thingy ( I’m having the same problem )
> also when I open the 360 menu and try to connect to Xbox live it still doesn’t connect

You have to find your app password in your microsoft account online. its under security, then the small blue print that says “more security options” at the bottom of the basic options, then “create a new app password” at about the middle of the page if you were to scroll down. the “app password” will be in bold and thats the password you will put in xbox profile for it to work. use the “search for help” to… search, for the support page and type in this: App passwords and two-step verification

How do you download a profile?

Nvm

Still had this issue, it seems a wireless connection fixed it… Odd but

Please don’t revive old topics thanks