Halo: Reach What do you want for the next DLC?

Politely discuss the things you want for the next DLC for Halo: Reach.

Personally I would enjoy some smaller Arena-style maps, or perhaps a different Forge World with a new theme.

I would really love a symmetrical map like The Pit, maybe a snowy map like Sidewinder/Avalanche, and a Sandtrap type map :slight_smile:

A map on the streets of new alexandria

Definitely 1 or 2 new Forge World themes. Not that they have to be as big as the original, just that Forge is a much better canvas for creating “competitive” minded maps and even though geometry means a lot more than looks, no one should be forced to locked into a visual monotony because looks are not a priority.

Other than that, I’ve already suggested my wanting of an interactive map or 2.

> A map on the streets of new alexandria

bordwalk

> > A map on the streets of new alexandria
>
> bordwalk

Dude it’s the top of a sky scrapper, last time I checked you can’t jump of a street. Donk

> > > A map on the streets of new alexandria
> >
> > bordwalk
>
> Dude it’s the top of a sky scrapper, last time I checked you can’t jump of a street. Donk

It’s not a sky scraper, it’s perched on the side of a Reach mountain range. Try not to be so sure of yourself.

> > > > A map on the streets of new alexandria
> > >
> > > bordwalk
> >
> > Dude it’s the top of a sky scrapper, last time I checked you can’t jump of a street. Donk
>
> It’s not a sky scraper, it’s perched on the side of a Reach mountain range. Try not to be so sure of yourself.

Excuse me, princess :smiley:

well, until they title update this game, i wont be buying any map packs.

if they do title update, i would hope that a map pack would include all maps for 4v4 games in mind (no big team maps).

something like 2 4v4 maps, both of which that are asymmetrical. also, 1 firefight map for all the firefight kids, and 1 forge world type map that is just 100% flat ground with no walls that is epic huge with about a billion NEW forge blocks that ARENT ALL GREY.

tha’d be a good map pack imo :smiley:

For the next DLC, I’d like to see a new map for forging, the wooden pallets brought back, the Spiker in the new MM maps.

I would really like a new forgeing map, one like sandbox, ALL SMOOTH

I want them to not do a map pack… instead do a Veichle pack!

I want the Chopper (halo 3)

I want the Hornet (halo 3) (downgraded)

Bring back the Specter (Halo 2)

and add more NEW land/air vehicles we havent seen yet! :smiley:

> well, until they title update this game, i wont be buying any map packs.
>
> if they do title update, i would hope that a map pack would include all maps for 4v4 games in mind (no big team maps).
>
> something like 2 4v4 maps, both of which that are asymmetrical. also, 1 firefight map for all the firefight kids, and 1 forge world type map that is just 100% flat ground with no walls that is epic huge with about a billion NEW forge blocks that ARENT ALL GREY.
>
> tha’d be a good map pack imo :smiley:

That would be an awesome map pack. Though, the FF people have enough maps to kill mindless AI on. Don’t give them anymore. Instead, give us MP guys 4 new maps designed for 4v4 combat, and one new “forge world” :3

I don’t play Reach anymore though, so whatever.

> I want them to not do a map pack… instead do a Veichle pack!
>
> I want the Chopper (halo 3)
>
> I want the Hornet (halo 3) (downgraded)
>
> Bring back the Specter (Halo 2)
>
> and add more NEW land/air vehicles we havent seen yet! :smiley:

The Halo games weren’t designed to receive DLC like that.

I would like to see 3-4 maps that feature vehicles. Halo 3 had really good maps like High Ground, Vahalla, Isolation, and etc. that had vehicles in them. I was disapointed that there wasn’t any vehicle maps that came out with Reach.

It’s pretty clear the commmunity wants a new Forge World, both B.Net and these forums are filled with threads asking for new ones.

I wouldn’t mind another Forge World, but I would rather have a new FF map. Perferably Lost Platoon. See, a Forge World DLC would be just that. One new Forge World, and that’s it. 343 must know by now that Halo is renowned for it’s insane user content and accessablity. People will buy a new FW even if there’s nothing else on it, so why should they add more? And I can’t blame them. For every Forge map, you get hundreds of competitive maps ready-made for MM should a permanent Community Playlist be added (not to mention all the minigame maps). I’d pay 800 MS points for a new FW.

So I would rather have a FF map and 2 competitive maps, just like Defiant, instead of one new Forge World. Besides, Reach needs better non-forged maps. Most shipped with the disk are terrible.

A multiplayer passenger Falcon would be cool.

There is no “just that” with a new Forge World.

With what was learned with Forge World, a new one can be created that can lower the instances of frame-rate drop in Forge World maps.

It makes a lot of players happy.

> There is no “just that” with a new Forge World.
>
> With what was learned with Forge World, a new one can be created that can lower the instances of frame-rate drop in Forge World maps.
>
> It makes a lot of players happy.

the frame rate drops come with the game engine. a map pack doesnt change the game engine, so it cant fix that problem (unless they make a GRIP of EPIC HUGE, super complex pieces that fit together perfectly).

I would like to see a selection of smaller maps. It’s like with every new map pack, the maps only get bigger and bigger!

Sure, it’s probably fun if you’re a sniper-wielding maniac, but for those who just want instant action, huge maps are not awesome! You have to run for 5 minutes to even find anyone to shoot at, and before you even get there you’re shot in the face by a camping sniper. Then it’s back to do it all over again! Aaaggrrh… slow phase!

Please include some smaller maps! I love the…the…messy CARNAGE! xD …and for now that only ever happens on Sword Base or Zealot.

I kind of miss the “Guardian” map on Halo 3.