Halo: Reach ViDoc: "A Spartan Will Rise"

The newest Halo: Reach ViDoc, “A Spartan Will Rise,” is up on the Reach game page right here on halowaypoint.com, or you can log-in to Halo Waypoint on Xbox LIVE and watch it on your console. Either way, once you’ve viewed it, come back here and let us know what you think. Enjoy…

Halo: Reach ViDoc - “A Spartan Will Rise”

-Jon

I like Halsey better in this vidoc than I do in Halo Legends the package.

There’s only one other spartan with that rating

Brilliant.

anyone else notice a few members of Noble team listed as “MIA” on the hologram in front of Halsey? Curious

Not just lethal, hyper lethal. It’s a whole other level of lethalness.

Great trailer. Nice to finally see an important face make the leap from book to game.

Oh yeah, and for people who complain about the canon aspects of this trailer, Bungie abides by the following hierarchy:

-Games
-Associated Media and Literature
-PR and Promotional Items

This classifies as the tier 3 item. So… it doesn’t ruin canon, so long as Halsey doesn’t know of Noble Team’s existence prior to the events of Onyx.

> Great trailer. Nice to finally see an important face make the leap from book to game.
>
> Oh yeah, and for people who complain about the canon aspects of this trailer, Bungie abides by the following hierarchy:
>
> -Games
> -Associated Media and Literature
> -PR and Promotional Items
>
> This classifies as the tier 3 item. So… it doesn’t ruin canon, so long as Halsey doesn’t know of Noble Team’s existence prior to the events of Onyx.

Well, put friend.

Hopefully most of that is just stuff for the trailer (voice-acting wise). It seemed really forced and robotic to me.

I think that the trailer did it’s job. It has people excited and talking about Reach.

…With regards to what is or is not “canon” Bungie thus far writes the “canon” With 343 taking over the canon after Reach. Just because we have read the books does not mean we know the complete story, that is the way the Halo story has always been told. I for one enjoy it and look forward to more stories from Halo universe.

Oh, the ViDoc is now available on your Xbox 360 Marketplace - 144MB.

It was beautiful ViDoc and it got me 10 times more anticipated for Reach. I will see on the battle field 9/14/10.

So pumped for Reach. This ViDoc looks amazing!!

> anyone else notice a few members of Noble team listed as “MIA” on the hologram in front of Halsey? Curious

I think we’d all appreciate if you’d warn us of possible spoilers before posting.

Anyway, this trailer has made me very hyped. :smiley:

> “There’s only one other spartan with that rating
>
> Brilliant.

I thought so as well. Actually, the whole ViDoc was pretty telling. I think they are going to alter canon and Nobles Mission is to deliver Cortana to Master Chief. It’s just a guess.

I agree

Emile lives up to his badassery.

Happy to see a ‘‘reaslitic’’ version of Halsey.

> Great trailer. Nice to finally see an important face make the leap from book to game.
>
> Oh yeah, and for people who complain about the canon aspects of this trailer, Bungie abides by the following hierarchy:
>
> -Games
> -Associated Media and Literature
> -PR and Promotional Items
>
> This classifies as the tier 3 item. So… it doesn’t ruin canon, so long as Halsey doesn’t know of Noble Team’s existence prior to the events of Onyx.

Someone knows their fiction :smiley:
There was reference at the start of “The fall of Reach” to Halsey entertaining the thought of Ankerson comitting some ‘black op’ i.e: stealing Kurt.

> I like Halsey better in this vidoc than I do in Halo Legends the package.

That’s because this isn’t -Yoink- anime. :smiley:

ok so at the end the dr ask if youv made up your mind is she talking to cortona or some outher ai because the ai chouse there spartin counterparts and the mention of only one outher spartin as strong is got to be a master chief ref but thats just my guess