Halo Reach tournament/season gaming Clan

UTI recruiting mature gamers of all skills with mic’s and 16+ years of age (under 16 requires permision by myself).
Background/Info
We are a former community rebuilt as a ranking structure for more order. Our former clan was a community that would hold weekly season battles for fun and at the end of each season a prize tournament. Our rebuilt clan will now have a ranking structure to keep everything organized and separate people into their own squads for battles. Basically you’re going know who to talk to for correct info you need and to make suggestions for further clan business. It is a good system and provides a little fun on the side for those people wanting to be notified for the work they have put in to creating and improving the clan.
The clan rules are as followed
*UTI DOES NOT TOLERATE HARASSMENT OR HACKING.
*IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM, DEAL WITH IT. WE ARE NOT BABY SITTERS.
*DO NOT STEAL MEMBERS FROM OTHER CLANS, WE CAN GET OUR OWN.
*DO NOT CREATE DRAMA, OR PROBLEMS WITH OTHER MEMBERS.
*DO NOT START **** WITH ANYONE IN THE NETWORK.
*DO NOT POST NUDITY ON THE WEB SITE.
*ALL MEMBERS MUST BE ON SQUAD TAGS BEFORE THEY CAN BE ADDED ON THE ROSTER.
*ALL MEMBERS MUST BE REGISTERED ON THE WEBSITE TO BE IN SQUAD BATTLES.
*THERE WILL BE NO TRASH TALKING OR T-BAGGING IN SQUAD BATTLES (Befriended members OK)
*DO NOT TRANSFER YOURSELF WITHOUT LEADERSHIP APPROVAL.
*BREAKING ANY OF THESE RULES MAY RESULT IN REMOVAL FROM UTI!
(You are not required to Put UTI in your Gamertag)
The rules are to keep some order and to keep drama out of the clan.
Gaming
Clan tournaments will be held on my go for the time being until we fully populate this clan. We are not run by some noob that picks sword and hammer starts for a competitive tournament (But there will be a Griffball one and crazy games). Our tournaments will be made as professional as possible by me to insure a fair game and a good time. There will be a secondary ranking system to rate your overall skill inside our clan’s matches. Our best will play in clan battles and prove UTI has the best talent. The best of the best will have an opportunity if the clan goes in the right direction (funds wise) then we will sponsor a team to represent UTI in the MLG pro circuit. There will also be a chance to compile your best clips into a YouTube video constructed by our clan leader Blood iz UTI pending availability.
Forging/Machinama
We have plenty of members willing to forge unreal maps and a few that are looking for voice actors for machinamas. There is more than going bang bang boom boom for those who like to have fun with halos scenery and effects.
Iachini7 iz UTI
I would like to introduce myself as the first general of the Halo Reach division of UTI. I joined these former Randoms back in the first days of reach. Before that I was a lone wolf guy and didn’t really do much teamwork. I gave them a chance which turned out to be a very good thing for me skill wise and enjoyment wise. The times building up the clan and participating in the battles were the best times I had ever had playing my Xbox. I am twice the player I was before joining.I would ask you to consider joining the best clan for fun gaming UTI.
Contact me to join or visit weareuti.com (site unfinished).

Seems like your guys are some serious business in the clan field. how long have you guys been active? Do you guys compete pro or just for fun?

if i am correct BLOOD is UTI is a huge BTB player correct?

Yeah i play with them sometimes when i play with R for reach or sprit bombs!!! there a others well!

Yes Blood and Luu play alot of BTB.We currently have 49 members. We have been around as UTI scince the last days of halo 3 and the begining of halo reach. I joined in reach but our clan leader Blood and a few others were higher members in the disbanded halo 3 Clan CTR. I am told CTR was huge.I beleive blood was 3rd to the top. I am new to running a clan but i know these guys know what they are doing they just dont have as much time as they did in the past to gather memebers. We are rebuilding our community as a clan now to prevent another split like the one caused by one of our former members(Who now dissolved his clan because he couldnt handle it). I am a pretty hardcore player of halo reach but myself and the clan leader are just looking for people who want to have fun doing whatever with other members. Messing around in customs or forge and even doing full team matchmaking. The clan can be as fun as you allow it. Now we will have the top players playing against the other clans while the recreational gamers can sit back and brag about us winning against said clans. as i said in the previous post we will be supporting a team for MLG when the funds arive. In short the clan is open to mature gamers of all skill levels. I will even help you with your halo skills if you message me for games. If u would please point any of your friends interested in joining a clan to this page as well that would be most helpful.

Oh our first prize tournament for registered members is december 17th btw.

I will do so, i have a lot of friends that play in groups of clans one Halotopic.com. Neat little site so if you want to find a lot of people you should check that out…

btw i thought i recoginzied you group. Is your groups main focus MLG or BTB…?

Most players are btb but we have mlg as well

Cool beans bro. I got two people on my friends list and i have seen how you guys play. I will send them over your way so yo can set them up later today.

tournament 5/20/12