Halo: Reach The Package time multiplier broken?

I’m trying to beat the par score on the package, which has a pretty high par score but with all the vehicles and multikill opportunities should be doable with a de ent time multiplier, but for this level the time multiplier goes down very quickly and hits x1.00 at 25 minutes, just 5 minutes past the 20 minute par time. For every other level, I believe, the multiplier doesn’t hit x1.00 until you’ve gone over twice the par time. Is this a glitch?

I don’t know the exact decay rate for the multiplier, but that doesn’t sound too far off from normal. It goes down pretty fast once you hit par time. Play with different combinations of difficulty and skulls. You should be able to find a good balance where you can fly through the level and get tons of points. Alternatively, you can get a group together and blast through it on Legendary, basically guaranteeing a good score.

> 2533274869755914;1:
> I’m trying to beat the par score on the package, which has a pretty high par score but with all the vehicles and multikill opportunities should be doable with a de ent time multiplier, but for this level the time multiplier goes down very quickly and hits x1.00 at 25 minutes, just 5 minutes past the 20 minute par time. For every other level, I believe, the multiplier doesn’t hit x1.00 until you’ve gone over twice the par time. Is this a glitch?

I experienced this same issue as well. There’s no way the time multiplier should hit 1.00 after only 5 minutes past the par time. I believe it is a glitch for only this mission, not 100% sure though.