Halo Reach Stats

1. Who else wants to get the Halo reach Stats back and this time you can see your rendered spartan model?

2. I know 343 I said that it was due to insufficient security, but can’t they just upgrade it?

It’s just a waste of time and resources for them, why would they put effort into a game that’s almost dead?

> 2535409151048321;2:
> It’s just a waste of time and resources for them, why would they put effort into a game that’s almost dead?

Actually 7k players is far from dead. I find games faster in reach than in H5…
Also, valve still update the original counter strike to ensure its polished and fully working, a game released 20 years ago. 343, A company with microsoft behind them, shouldnt have any issues with funding, resources etc.
Halo 4 is a ghost town with hardly 300 players at a time. Why havent they decomissioned the stats for it?

I want it back so I’ll support this.

Having just been retired from Waypoint a few days ago, I’m afraid the stats here won’t be coming back. You can still view detailed stats in-game. As for rendered Spartan images, they were discontinued back in 2014

Halo 4 was built after and on a newer platform than Reach so is still ok from a security standpoint, it too will be discontinued at some point though.