Halo Reach Software Version

Hey guys, I’m writing a paper on the art of video games. Naturally, I’m citing the storyline and visuals in Reach. Herein lies the problem: to properly cite a video game (in MLA format), you need the software/hardware version.

Anyone know what the version is that shipped with the game, or the current version? Both are acceptable apparently.

Thanks,
Krug (a damnfool one.)

> Hey guys, I’m writing a paper on the art of video games. Naturally, I’m citing the storyline and visuals in Reach. Herein lies the problem: to properly cite a video game (in MLA format), you need the software/hardware version.
>
> Anyone know what the version is that shipped with the game, or the current version? Both are acceptable apparently.
>
> Thanks,
> Krug (a damnfool one.)

Should be on the box. I had to cite a couple video games on a paper last semester, if I couldn’t find it, I omitted that section. Didn’t get any points off, most professors don’t the proper citation for a video game anyways!

Unfortunately, my professor is thoroughly awesome. She is really into gaming. I might have to find a copy.

Thanks for the tip.

Well on the main menu it says 1.1, that should be good enough.