Halo Reach servers appear to be down

Keeps saying information could not be retrieved from XBL. This time is weird though because the challenges still loaded

Edit: is there an ETA for the
Reach servers? I’m supposed to level up today Dx

Yes I noticed this today, I completed my first weekly challenge (Campaign- “Not in the Face”) and unlocked the achievement that goes with it. I could not however, load into a matchmaking game.

Unfortunate as I still need captain and was looking to play some matchmade fire fight games to finish.

Halo 4 servers were down just last week but were recently brought back online. Hopefully Reach follows suit and comes back soon, now that its down.

> 2533274999835288;2:
> Yes I noticed this today, I completed my first weekly challenge (Campaign- “Not in the Face”) and unlocked the achievement that goes with it. I could not however, load into a matchmaking game.
>
> Unfortunate as I still need captain and was looking to play some matchmade fire fight games to finish.
>
> Halo 4 servers were down just last week but were recently brought back online. Hopefully Reach follows suit and comes back soon, now that its down.

Tbh with how inconsistent servers have been I’ve been put back about 15 days trying to rank up to inheretor. I’ve mad sure to hit the daily cap every day since May 11th, but the servers drop a few days here and there Dx

I need my full 100 days 343 pls, just more 17 days

Yeah, same here. 24th August is my last day of Xbox Live Gold. Need 800.000 CR for inheritor, 343 please fix the Servers…