Halo Reach sequel

This might not work because of the story ending in Reach, but I still think it would be cool to see a sequel to Halo Reach. What do you think? let me know your thoughts, opinions and theories on where the story could go if it was to happen.

I would be happy with a next gen remake. Halo reach was by far my favourite game I have ever played, mostly because of the storyline sob. I would love to have either a similar sequel or remake in the near future!

> 2535472937899475;2:
> I would be happy with a next gen remake. Halo reach was by far my favourite game I have ever played, mostly because of the storyline sob. I would love to have either a similar sequel or remake in the near future!

Same here! It’s my #1 Halo game.

A sequel to Reach would be nice, but I’d be satisfied with a Definitive Edition on Xbox One with all the DLC, and maybe some improvements to Firefight; like new customization options for Set Skulls (a la Halo 3: ODST), adding friendly AI to the other Warthog maps (Unearthed and Beachhead) just like what they have on Installation 04, and also overhaul some of the other Fire maps. Glacier, for example, is the site of a huge vehicle battle in the Campaign in which the player is allowed to fly a Banshee, but the Firefight map based on that battle does not have Banshees, and is no where near as fun.

I also want to be able to play as Heretic Elites fighting alongside Spartans and against the Covenant in Firefight.

Actually, there IS a sequel to reach. It’s called HALO CE -Yoink-!