Halo reach security update version not workin

Last spring i joined the xbox security update beta which i was promised halo reach. They sent me a disk and it worked just fine. I haven’t played it since late last summer so i haven’t noticed the updates on it. When i tried playing it just a bit ago i got the error message saying “This game has been updated to an incompatible version.” i then googled it and came across a few forums on the xbox forums that said to contact ms support about this and they said to contact ms support which i did. They told me there was nothing they could do and that they didnt even know about this. Now i am here asking if anyone here knows about this and how i might get support? if you do then can you please point me in the right direction?

Send bs angel a PM. But know that it might take a few days or so to get back to you since she’s out of town right now.

No problem! Again, just be patient okay? She normally has a turn around of a few days but with being out of town and then E3 next week, I’d expect a longer than normal turn around, unfortunately. She’s a popular lady! :slight_smile:

Yea i will be thank you:) haha yea this is going to be a really busy and stressfull time for her so of course im not going to pester her or be rude i understand how things get when your buys

Yes, there was a update that rendered the preview beta disc unplayable.however, ms sent out emails with a token code to download the game from marketplace for the beta users. so, check your email you used to sign up for the preview beta and check your ms connect website while signed in with your same windows live id used for the preview. https://connect.microsoft.com/

hope that helps.