Halo Reach second Breakpoint radio

Well I look everywhere and I couldn’t find this radio transcript anywhere so I though why not post it here.

So here it is Breakpoints second radio

> P1: [There’s that] thing above your shoulders I’m assuming you were to bring him along today
> P2: Yea yea yea, what’s the situation at the spook house?
> P1: Your older brother’s pals are back in town by the truck load
> P2: Peh I didn’t know he had so many friends.
>
> P1: Well he does but seeing how much he likes socking them up he think he be more forth coming with their actual members, what took you so long.
>
> P1: I believe your older brothers has been hitting the bottle again
> P2: Whys that
> P1: He built my cousins radio and pulled my phone outta the wall.
>
> P1: You know I been saying this for more than a year now, getting a feeling he’s gonna chase dear old dad outta his own home again and slouch again another spook house together in the back yard.
> P2: Damit he’s been spending with the docs it does seem like the perfect time for tricks and treats
>
> P2: Well I hope your cousin isn’t going be too disappointed but I have sneaking suspicion Halloween may have to be postponed
> P1: Yea just as long as we don’t have to cancel Christmas

I actually haven’t seen (heard, read?) this before.

> I actually haven’t seen (heard, read?) this before.

That’s the reason I posted this, it’s not recorded anywhere Halopedia, Halo Nation, Bungie.net. But I have a sneaky suspicion it’ll be on Halopedia in a few hours or days.

Oh cool! I didn’t realise there were two radios on that map! xD

Location?

> Location?

oh I forgot to mention its in “the hub” building. Near the needle rifle.

Lol.

Does this even add up with anything else?

It actually took nearly 3 years, but it’s now on Halopedia. I actually found it by coincidence, and came across this thread while checking to see if anyone else had found it. Nobody else has.
After listening very carefully, over and over again, I believe this is the correct transcript:

> [1]: Your head is that thing above your shoulders? I’m assuming you remembered to bring it along today.
> [2]: Yeah, yeah, yeah. What’s the situation at the spook house?
> [1]: Your older brother’s pals are back in town by the truck-load.
> [2]: sigh I didn’t know he had so many friends.
>
> [1]: Well he does, but seeing how much he likes talking them up, you’d think he’d be more forthcoming with their actual numbers. What took you so long?
>
> [2]: I believe your older brother’s been hittin’ the bottle again.
> [1]: Why’s that?
> [2]: He broke my cousin’s radio and pulled the phone outta the wall.
>
> [1]: You know, I’ve been saying this for more than a year now: I get the feeling he’s gonna chase dear old dad outta his own home again and slap together another spook house in the back yard.
> [2]: -Yoink!-, he’s been spending so much time with the Doc, it does seem like the perfect time for tricks and treats.
>
> [1]: Well I hope your cousin isn’t going be too disappointed, but I have sneaking suspicion that Halloween may have to be postponed.
> [2]: Yeah, just so long as we don’t have to cancel Christmas.

Hey, instead of going into a two year old thread to post something like that, next time, please just make a new one. Necroposting isn’t allowed here and it’s often frustrating to see current discussions being pushed down the list by ancient ones.

Well he did post in a correct place this time with valid information. I am a little conflicted on the necro rule on this.

I think this Radio was just to be ironic as Christmas never came for reach. Maybe this links with something else. But I dont know.

Well on a final note glad its in a place where everyone can read it. And glad its 100% correct. Congrats Rus7y112. :slight_smile:

> It actually took nearly 3 years, but it’s now on Halopedia. I actually found it by coincidence, and came across this thread while checking to see if anyone else had found it. Nobody else has.
> After listening very carefully, over and over again, I believe this is the correct transcript:
>
>
>
> > [1]: Your head is that thing above your shoulders? I’m assuming you remembered to bring it along today.
> > [2]: Yeah, yeah, yeah. What’s the situation at the spook house?
> > [1]: Your older brother’s pals are back in town by the truck-load.
> > [2]: sigh I didn’t know he had so many friends.
> >
> > [1]: Well he does, but seeing how much he likes talking them up, you’d think he’d be more forthcoming with their actual numbers. What took you so long?
> >
> > [2]: I believe your older brother’s been hittin’ the bottle again.
> > [1]: Why’s that?
> > [2]: He broke my cousin’s radio and pulled the phone outta the wall.
> >
> > [1]: You know, I’ve been saying this for more than a year now: I get the feeling he’s gonna chase dear old dad outta his own home again and slap together another spook house in the back yard.
> > [2]: -Yoink!-, he’s been spending so much time with the Doc, it does seem like the perfect time for tricks and treats.
> >
> > [1]: Well I hope your cousin isn’t going be too disappointed, but I have sneaking suspicion that Halloween may have to be postponed.
> > [2]: Yeah, just so long as we don’t have to cancel Christmas.

Interesting…

This transcript, and the Reach Data Pads, both reference a “spook house”. Even more interesting is the fact that the “older brother” broke a radio and pulled a phone out of the wall, suggesting that he was paranoid about being observed (possibly by the Assembly).
Also, “he’s been spending so much time with the Doc”- could the Doc be Laszlo Sorvad, finder of the ‘latchkey discovery’? Or even Halsey?

Anyone else think there is a relationship here?