Halo reach REQ pack?

So I’ve not seen any posts on this which is surprising but I saw heytred retweet this
Lazy link
what do you guys think of this? Will it be money only REQ pack? Could be bought with points? And it will probably only contain memory of reach items for people who can’t get them

If there is it would be an stupid amount of points and probably get to buy with money also. Gold packs are stupid in this game. 10000 points for no ultra rare and legendary items ever?

> 2533274851965949;2:
> If there is it would be an stupid amount of points and probably get to buy with money also. Gold packs are stupid in this game. 10000 points for no ultra rare and legendary items ever?

That’s because the REQ system is clever. You won’t get ultra rares and legendarys until you have all the commons and rares. The ratio of ultra rare to rate and common is massive. The are at last a few hundred more commons and rares than ultra rares and legendarys.
dont open gold packs until you finish silver packs. Trust me it’s the quickest way

As interesting as it is, it is not worth it. Assuming you have the weapon skins previously released in the Spartan’s Armoury, it will take you 8 silver packs (uncommon-rare) at 40,000RP and 8 gold packs (ultra rare-legendary) at 80,000RP to unlock the MoR content.

Going by the previous limited time req packs, 80,000 is just too steep as that would be enough to buy the gold packs required for the new content (provided you have everything unlock already).

> 2533274851965949;2:
> If there is it would be an stupid amount of points and probably get to buy with money also. Gold packs are stupid in this game. 10000 points for no ultra rare and legendary items ever?

bro yr supposed to open bronze packs, then silver and gold last…
Gold packs are not stupid in this game.
it comes down to how the player understands how the req system works which is not a hard system btw.
Hence you should get into a fireteam and storm through warzone for a quick and fun experience
Kappa

Never again spending money or 80k points for something you will be able to get for 10k points.

It will probably be the 80k req points of pay $10 one

> 2533274963443531;7:
> It will probably be the 80k req points of pay $10 one

Which is bs, as 10k RP equals 2.99 for a gold. It should be 30 000 RP, not fracking 80 000. Goddam thieves.

Oh boy here we go again with these exclusive packs…

in this pack should give emile armor or better give better things as the emblem , and stop giving only increases and brute plasma rifle,
because many of us like emile armor and legendary will be very difficult to get

I already have enough to buy everything when in come out… And I’ve already unlocked everything else

So this won’t be very useful

Let the grinding begin…

> 2533274851965949;2:

because not all rares and uncommon are unlocked from the silver packs, which makes grinding down golds longer. lol

> 2533274895479251;1:
> So I’ve not seen any posts on this which is surprising but I saw heytred retweet this
> Lazy link
> what do you guys think of this? Will it be money only REQ pack? Could be bought with points? And it will probably only contain memory of reach items for people who can’t get them

lol I’m pretty sure you have to have everything unlocked in order to get anything reach related from that pack. Otherwise you would be getting the same stuff you get via regular packs.

I don’t buy req packs

I’ll probably pick this up because there’s no way I’ll be getting any of the new stuff in any REQ packs anytime soon lol

So can this be purchased with 80k REQ points? I already have 50k, and I’d like to get some of the Ultra-Rare and Legendary items from this update, without having to sift through the Ultra-Rare-Legendary content we have already.

Hmm, hope there’s more info on this later, it’s currently not in the Xbox Store…OH WAIT, followed the link in the Tweet, there’s a whole MoR press kit you can look at. Maybe revealed during the Livestream? I’d buy 1-2 for each of my kids (ages in the single digits) cause they’re never gonna max out their REQ’s, and both REALLY want Reach armor. My daughter wants Kat’s (duh) and my son either Jorge or Emile’s.

It’ll probably just be for money. Which would be a smart business move by 343. People want those mythic armors and most of us aren’t close enough to get them soon enough by playing.