Halo reach remastered

I really hope that for halo reach’s 10th anniversary they remaster it just like all the other halos. What do you guys think

Halo: Reach’s 10th Anniversary isn’t for 4 more years.

I’d rather have a Definitive Edition on Xbox One, with 1080p/60fps graphics, and some improvements to Firefight; like the ability to play as Heretic Elites fighting against the Covenant, set skulls like they had in Halo 3: ODST, and friendly AI on maps like Beachhead on Unearthed just like on Installation 04. Other Firefight maps like Glacier could do with a complete overhaul as well. Since Glacier in the campaign is set in one of the largest battles and features lots of enemy vehicles and flyable Banshees, while the Firefight version feels kind of stripped-down by comparison.

Halo Reach to me is one of the most definitive games in the series and one of buggies last games, I love reach and is my favourite game of the series and maybe some day I’ll reach inheritor, so should the game be remastered Hell Fxcking Yeah, will it Be remastered soon No, because the game is already backwards compatable on Xbox one so i believe for the 10th Anniversary in 4 years it will be remastered, but wait there’s more I think there’s going to be a sequel or prequel to do with noble six because he’s a very interesting character and 343 are very creative so it would be interesting

[deleted]

> 2535417718804016;4:
> > 2533274834952794;2:
> > Halo: Reach’s 10th Anniversary isn’t for 4 more years.
> >
> > I’d rather have a Definitive Edition on Xbox One, with 1080p/60fps graphics, and some improvements to Firefight; like the ability to play as Heretic Elites fighting against the Covenant, set skulls like they had in Halo 3: ODST, and friendly AI on maps like Beachhead on Unearthed just like on Installation 04. Other Firefight maps like Glacier could do with a complete overhaul as well. Since Glacier in the campaign is set in one of the largest battles and features lots of enemy vehicles and flyable Banshees, while the Firefight version feels kind of stripped-down by comparison.
>
>
> knowing 343 they will either make the armor like H5 or MCC. Or add req packs to Reach lmao Don’t think about anything more to be added let alone them cutting corners on the base game its 343 after all they cant handle doing much of anything.

They’d remove split screen and LAN too. Essentially they’d ignore the reasons why Halo Reach has remained so popular for so long and try to force everyone to play their way.

So does it work on Xbox one?

Halo reach and halo 3 remastered would be interesting

Seeing as its my 2nd favorite campaign I would easily buy it. Especially If they literally just port the mm as it is. I’d even be fine with original reach graphics in mm if they just leave it alone, and have I running on the same servers!

halo reach remastered will be good but halo 3 remastered will be the best

> 2535454590378227;10:
> halo reach remastered will be good but halo 3 remastered will be the best

Halo CEA and Halo 2A released separately on Xbone, Halo Reach ported, and then Halo 3 given an anniversary edition would be better.

Side Note: I think they should stick with the original MP’s for each of the games. Though it would be cool if every game came with the Halo 2A MP. All games running their own MP as well as a shared updated classic experience would be cool. Even cooler if Halo 2A MP could be expanded with each release. So we see some Halo CE maps, weapons and gamemodes get added as Halo CEA launches. When Halo 2A launches we see a handful more Halo 2C maps get remastered. And so on for both Halo 3 and Reach. It would be cool to see things like the DMR, Ce Pistol, Guardian, Sidewinder/Avalanche, the Spectre, Chopper and Falcon all in the same game. It would make both the originals and Halo 2A MP really worth playing.

> 2533274834952794;2:
> Halo: Reach’s 10th Anniversary isn’t for 4 more years.
>
> I’d rather have a Definitive Edition on Xbox One, with 1080p/60fps graphics, and some improvements to Firefight; like the ability to play as Heretic Elites fighting against the Covenant, set skulls like they had in Halo 3: ODST, and friendly AI on maps like Beachhead on Unearthed just like on Installation 04. Other Firefight maps like Glacier could do with a complete overhaul as well. Since Glacier in the campaign is set in one of the largest battles and features lots of enemy vehicles and flyable Banshees, while the Firefight version feels kind of stripped-down by comparison.

I agree, the graphics in reach are good enough already. I just want them to make a better quality one with general game improvements.

Would the new xbox come 4 years making it that xbox exclusive only. Plus if the new xbox come out would it make 360 and xbox one backwards compatible?

> 2535409489305717;13:
> Would the new xbox come 4 years making it that xbox exclusive only. Plus if the new xbox come out would it make 360 and xbox one backwards compatible?

As the Xbox 360 released on November 22nd 2005 and the Xbox One released November 22nd 2013, it would be coming on Xbox one, I highly doubt that it will be exclusive to Xbox as Microsoft are bringing new halo titles to PC (Windows 10 only) through the Xbox app. I don’t think there will be another Xbox as I believe that there going to keep improving the Xbox until they can no more and I see them closing Xbox as a console in 2025 onwards.

Halo:Reach anniversary would be great same game but with better graphics anniversary maps and then also more people will play the game