Halo: Reach Remastered/anniversary

I myself was a big fan of Halo: Reach due to actually joining Xbox live for the first time! So what I would like to happen ( most likely wont happen ) is that 343I makes either a remastered or anniversary for the game to run better on the Xbox One. What I want this game to have is everything from the original but with upgraded graphics and some additional features. For the campaign would have the same feature of Halo CEA and Halo 2 anniversary of going from new to old graphics. Multiplayer would have remastered graphics for the players (armor), maps and weapons. With additional maps and weapons as well to be included as well in multiplayer. So please if you guys like this idea let me know and if you have anything else please leave a comment!

The game doesn’t need a graphical upgrade. It’s still hailed by many as being the best-looking game in the series.

> 2533274849069111;2:
> The game doesn’t need a graphical upgrade. It’s still hailed by many as being the best-looking game in the series.

including me, but maybe instead of a graphics change, they could add more to the game, more armor, more maps, weapons, vehicles, everything, it would be awesome.

So you guys would like just more stuff added into the game? I like that idea as well but i don’t want anything too big to ruin the game.

> 2533274850734574;3:
> > 2533274849069111;2:
> > The game doesn’t need a graphical upgrade. It’s still hailed by many as being the best-looking game in the series.
>
> including me, but maybe instead of a graphics change, they could add more to the game, more armor, more maps, weapons, vehicles, everything, it would be awesome.

They can’t add stuff like that. The game wasn’t made for that kind of content, except for more maps. It was considered quite the achievement that they got friendly AI on one Firefight map DLC.

But I still would like to see what they could do to improve.

I’d be happy with it running at 60 fps and a little graphics boost. I’d imagine there are higher resolution assets they developed with that still exist somewhere. It’d be nice if we could disable motion blur as well.

Actually you guys know that Xbox play anywhere is here how about having it not just on Xbox but also on pc. What you guys think of that?

I dont think it need to be remastered.

> 2533274903727694;9:
> I dont think it need to be remastered.

Well what do you think they could do?

> 2535434897261830;10:
> > 2533274903727694;9:
> > I dont think it need to be remastered.
>
> Well what do you think they could do?

Just make it 1080p and 60fps. Halo 3 needs to be remastered first.

> 2533274903727694;11:
> > 2535434897261830;10:
> > > 2533274903727694;9:
> > > I dont think it need to be remastered.
> >
> > Well what do you think they could do?
>
> Just make it 1080p and 60fps. Halo 3 needs to be remastered first.

True, true.

Is there anything else they could do with Halo Reach or ideas for upcoming halo games?

Can’t wait

Halo: Reach will never get an Anniversary style overhaul, and it really doesn’t need one; the game has aged extremely well, the graphics are even better than Halo 5 in every way in my not-so-humble opinion.

But maybe we could get a Definitive Edition with all the DLC bundled in, some improvements to gameplay (balance tweaks to Armor Abilities and weapons, friendly AI on more Firefight maps, increase the number of objects that can be placed in Forge World, that kind of thing) and of course the game running at 1080p/60fps, or 4k resolution on Xbox One X.

It would also be cool if they could introduce some brand-new Firefight maps based on levels from Halo 2 and Halo 3, since Halo: CE Anniversary brought us Installation 04… it would be cool to see new Firefight maps based on Delta Halo and The Ark, maybe with some new vehicles tossed in like the Brute Chopper, and also vehicles we haven’t been able to use in Firefight before; like the Scorpion, Revenant, Falcon, and Gauss 'Hog.

> 2535425101802424;14:
> Can’t wait

Please don’t revive old topics, thanks. There is an active thread here you can use:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/cdecc00475c645b9a4d0a156fb542d59/topics/remaster-halo-reach/9610fd4b-5746-4d6c-ad3f-c66983d04933/posts