Halo Reach Region Lock

Is it possible for me to play Halo Reach on disc backwards compatible on my Xbox when the game is US version on a UK console.

Im in neither of those countries and my country is not supported so i just select the UK region since im in Europe.

Or should i simply download it off the marketplace. Im asking about disc bc i want to get the limited edition with cool stuff.

Halo: Reach is backwards-compatible on the Xbox One with the original 360 disc. And from what I searched up, the Xbox One apparently isn’t region locked so you can play US, European, and Japanese games on a single console, at least for Xbox One games.

I’d say test out your original disc with your console. It might just work.

Is it really possible to exclude regions from your searches? I’d love to be able to exclude laggy Europeans and Mexicans from my games. The in-game search options don’t really seem to work in my experience

> 2682054420954072;3:
> Is it really possible to exclude regions from your searches? I’d love to be able to exclude laggy Europeans and Mexicans from my games. The in-game search options don’t really seem to work in my experience

Isn’t there an option on the psych profile called “location” or “connection”?
Wouldn’t that work?

> 2682054420954072;3:
> Is it really possible to exclude regions from your searches? I’d love to be able to exclude laggy Europeans and Mexicans from my games. The in-game search options don’t really seem to work in my experience

use the matchmaking option “good connection” when searching cause it won’t pair you with those that have potato quality internet. Halo 3 had a system that basically allowed you to only play with people of your language/region but Reach didn’t keep the exact search option.