Halo: Reach Recon UA/HUL(3) Pre-Order Helmet

I acquired a copy of the pre-order/release day edition of Halo: Reach back in 2010 which came with a code for the Recon UA/HUL(3) helmet. I entered the code and had the helmet for as long as I played Halo: Reach on the Xbox 360. My issue is that on the Xbox 360 version of the game, I have the helmet, but on the Xbox One version of the game I do not. When I look through the hard drive of my 360 the helmet is still there titled “Halo: Reach Bonus Content” so it hasn’t been deleted or corrupted and I’ve also tried to enter the code again but it just says that the code has already been entered.

Maybe I have to buy the base recon helmet to gain access to the UA/HUL(3) variant on the Xbox One version, but on the 360 version I just have the variant without needing to buy the base version no matter what rank I am.

Would very much like to use this helmet again and am very interested to know if this has happened to anyone else.

Go to My Games & Apps. Press the start button (or whatever it’s called these days) on Halo Reach and go to manage game. Scroll down to ‘ready to install’.

The DLC, including bonus content should be there, ready to install. For me at least, I only had the ‘Limited Edition’ of Halo Reach so I didn’t have the special Recon helmet, but installing the ‘Limited Edition Content’ under ‘Ready to Install’ made my content show up in game.

If this doesn’t fix the issue, it is likely a bug with the emulator, which 343/Microsoft should hopefully be aware of.

As a side note, you do NOT have to ‘earn’ your pre-order/limited edition content again. You also cannot redeem the code because you have already redeemed it. It is tied to your account, NOT your console. Do not worry about the code being used.

Hope this helps.

> 2574155679901782;2:
> Go to My Games & Apps. Press the start button (or whatever it’s called these days) on Halo Reach and go to manage game. Scroll down to ‘ready to install’.
>
> The DLC, including bonus content should be there, ready to install. For me at least, I only had the ‘Limited Edition’ of Halo Reach so I didn’t have the special Recon helmet, but installing the ‘Limited Edition Content’ under ‘Ready to Install’ made my content show up in game.
>
> If this doesn’t fix the issue, it is likely a bug with the emulator, which 343/Microsoft should hopefully be aware of.
>
> As a side note, you do NOT have to ‘earn’ your pre-order/limited edition content again. You also cannot redeem the code because you have already redeemed it. It is tied to your account, NOT your console. Do not worry about the code being used.
>
> Hope this helps.

Can confirm going to “Manage Game” works. I was worried about this too when I had installed Reach on my Xbox One because I adore that helmet.

Nice, how did you find such a copy? I’m on the same hunt.

> 2574155679901782;2:
> Go to My Games & Apps. Press the start button (or whatever it’s called these days) on Halo Reach and go to manage game. Scroll down to ‘ready to install’.
>
> The DLC, including bonus content should be there, ready to install. For me at least, I only had the ‘Limited Edition’ of Halo Reach so I didn’t have the special Recon helmet, but installing the ‘Limited Edition Content’ under ‘Ready to Install’ made my content show up in game.
>
> If this doesn’t fix the issue, it is likely a bug with the emulator, which 343/Microsoft should hopefully be aware of.
>
> As a side note, you do NOT have to ‘earn’ your pre-order/limited edition content again. You also cannot redeem the code because you have already redeemed it. It is tied to your account, NOT your console. Do not worry about the code being used.
>
> Hope this helps.

I’m having this same problem, but unfortunately, this doesn’t seem to help. Nothing else but the DLC appeared in the Ready to Install tab. Is there anything else I can try?

Please don’t revive old topics, thanks. There is a pinned thread at the top of the forums that can help with these armours